What will Alec Baldwin find in Canada?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RCSignals, Feb 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.townhall.com/columnists/johnleo/jl20050214.shtml

2. In-bred, white flag waving, garlic smelling mutants?

plenty of maple trees, maple syrup, maple leaves, pancakes and maple sauce, maple flavour bacon, need i go on. :D
  3. I like the maple leaf shaped cookies with the maple flavour cream filling myself :lol:
  4. And the RCMP uniform has got to be the ULTIMATE pulling clobber! :D
  5. Yeah , if you're trying to pull a bloke.... it's a gay as a big pink bag full of graham nortons autobiographies.
  6. Really, I take it that you've had some success with it! Granted, it is a bit chilly in Canada for your usual chaps, tutu and lucky thong combo!
  7. Can confirm this. We had a team visit in BAOR. All the girlies were wound up but absolutely no takers - the local funny boys thought they were lovely.

8. ahhhhhh! must relax and start again

ok, so we have a bad history, but FFS, Canuckland is lead by a bunch of french c*nts!!!

why do you think so many of us p*ss off and head over here to fight!

p.s. Must defend my countrymen as well in Afghan, as they are doing quite well over there.
  9. Cue Monty Python: "He's a lumberjack and he's OK..."
  10. they were doing quite well in afganistian till some drug crazed trigger happy septic bombed them :twisted:
  11. Alec Baldwin will presumably find another tranche of long-lost Baldwin brothers there...in fact conscripting the Baldwin boys could be the answer to manning problems for the foreseeable future?
  12. Hopefully, himself. I notice Robert Redford and the rest are still in the States too. :roll: