What We want from our Lover plus The Things They Say....

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by walter_mitless, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you need from your partner/wife/WAG/man/other half? .

Have they come out with the odd gaffe, gem or expletive that you want to share in anonymity, here with us? :?

Things like reliability, loyalty, trustworthy, true to you, and easy on the booze?.... just a few there, for a start. :wink:

Quote "you just received a text message obviously meant for another guy. Don't assume anything, you can trust me implicitly"..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Blowjobs and hot food.

TB

3. Love and honesty. Nothing else matters.

4. deleted.

5. Oh, yeah, love and honesty too... can't believe i forgot those.

TB

6. Which makes me realise I was always right to expect honesty..........

7. My kind of woman? loving, caring, patient, and part of my family.

Maybe there's one out there, I haven't seen her yet.

8. ... and respect

9. deleted.

10. Turn up naked, bring beer, be quiet on the way out.

11. There are intelligent women out there, and not many that can tolerate some of us. As for hardening up, I've had a week to do that and now feel bullet proof against the kind of people I don't need in my life.

What I don't need? "harder harder, baby" wot? you need a truncheon then? heh heh

WM

12. So, you don't want much then eh? Is there a woman out there who satisfies all these conditions, I doubt it. 8)

I got married 34 years ago to a good looking girl. She's lost some of her looks but I've lost some of my hair. She's still funny when she wants to be and laughs at my jokes, when she can hear them. We still respect each other and each other's views and although she may not look like that nice hairdresser bint in Corrie, she'll do for me. 8)

13. WOW! Jaw on floor! This is the best thread ever....i'm going to show it to all my girlie friends so they can see that there are some real diamonds out there still to meet!
    BlotBangRub.....respect to ya! you should donate to a sperm bank we need more people like you around! lol!.....You're LOVELY!
    Walter...i just want to cuddle your arse off!
    Damn this wedding ring!....Wheres the axe?!

14. I got married 34 years ago to a good looking girl. She's lost some of her looks but I've lost some of my hair. She's still funny when she wants to be and laughs at my jokes, when she can hear them. We still respect each other and each other's views and although she may not look like that nice hairdresser bint in Corrie, she'll do for me. 8)[/quote]

awwwww.....another one.....i've gone all pink and fluffy inside! hee hee!

15. 1. Slim

2. Slim

3. Slim

I just can't stand fatties.