What was your Tour SH*G

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Big_Floater, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst in the UN compound in Pristina I had the fortune of hooking up with a mover who every night for 3 months used to take me to the old underground bunker (now the tv room) and suck the big fella dry. She wouldn't ask for anything else and it became a religion (IE me praying to god as the vinegar stroke approached :x ) And yes every time she swallowed.. :D :D

As tour shags went this was pretty much the longest period of emptying the big fella on a daily basis keeping me in tip top condition.

As this is the naafi bar I am imploring to all you guys to let the world know of your exploits on tour or even in camp so we can all have a laugh at your abilities or none abilities.. even place a picture of the accused (if you have one) so we can set up an online pig board.....

Trust me that is not the only tour romance, just a snippet to get things moving.

2. Whilst the girl you mentioned did for you, it wasn't technically a sh ag now was it?

3. Tour shag walt

4. To that you are correct, I should change it to tour sexual activities, but hey you looked... :D :D

5. yep. not gonna deny it... just say pervert, w**ker, or any expression you want but there has been worse threads.. :D :D

6. I don't think you are going to get many submissions - what happens on tour........

7. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

It has been a long and passionate affair, we still meet up on a regular basis...

Attached Files:

8. If it's anything like mine, it'll look like a pistol grip from so much use!

9. ........stays on facebook!

10. Certain UDR female Armagh 92 ...... shagged me silly for 6 months ... actually that was a really good tour for shgs ... my first ever slipper city , in civvies .. 5 in 6 months ... a record for me never had a shag on tour before ...unless you count that camel in Saudi in 90 .... OOOpss ... !

11. Got a nurse to wee on me in a dark corner on Telic. Loving watersports but she was a bit dehydrated so a bit like lucozade

12. To be fair, the title does say "YOUR Tour sh*g"

I'm afraid to say the best I can manage is an NI tour during the mid-90s. We met a couple of dirty scutters one night in one of our 'cleared' pubs and a few days later one of the seniors approached me and said he'd heard we'd hooked up with these girls. Apparently they've had more squaddies than Liz Taylor's had husbands, and they were rumoured to have a stack load of pictures of their 'conquests' over the years, often in compromising positions... So this guy suggested we get friendly with them, keep in touch etc and get their house security-cleared so that one night we could go over there, dig the pictures out and skidaddle. I must admit, I was half expecting to see a load of shots of this guy getting 'done' by one of these scutters with a large purple strap-on or something equally bribe-worthy, but unfortunately the pictures weren't exactly all in the same place. On top of that, when we arrived we didn't get an awful lot of time 'unsupervised' to have a dig through their cupboards either.

Add that to the fact that my mate's 'victim' was on him like a tramp on a bag of chips no sooner were we through the door, it made the whole situation a little more difficult than anticipated. So fast running out of excuses and very reluctantly, we had no choice but to give these young ladies the good news and worse of all, we came home empty-handed (insert amusing quip here).

I bumped into my mate last year on MATT camp sharing the same training area - he's now Int Corps. And thinking this escapade was well in the 'gladly forgotten' area of my mind (these girls were mingers), the first thing he said was "Remember that time in Antrim...."

Bugger!

13. I used to bang a chef at the field hospital in Sipovo in 2000. Being wide-eyed and bushy-tailed at the time, I didn't realise how much harder you have to work to w@nk off someone who's diffy the helmet cover. Still, it was better than my tour in '98 when the boy I had my eye on was having none of it, meaning that I was reduced to eating his shit out of the portaloo.

14. You had time for a tour shag?!