Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What TV show have you just watched

I tried watching Nightflyers yesterday but Showbox said no, the series was on there but the video wasn't available, any good?
Showbox is down. Guy that ran it has been taken to court and Showbox has been taken offline. There's apparently a new apk out that gets it running again but those tech geeks in the know say not to use it as it seems the owner has down a deal and the new apk asks your location and other stuff.
May be tin foil hat stuff, may not be but I've moved to Cinema HD and BeeTV which work for now.

Showbox is down. Guy that ran it has been taken to court and Showbox has been taken offline. There's apparently a new apk out that gets it running again but those tech geeks in the know say not to use it as it seems the owner has down a deal and the new apk asks your location and other stuff.
May be tin foil hat stuff, may not be but I've moved to Cinema HD and BeeTV which work for now.
Showbox is working fine, no location asked for, it was just that it wouldn't stream that one video (which was the first one in the season) and I didn't want to miss out on what was happening and why, all other streams are fine.

Showbox is working fine, no location asked for, it was just that it wouldn't stream that one video (which was the first one in the season) and I didn't want to miss out on what was happening and why, all other streams are fine.
I'm 2 days out of date, I'll check it out tonight. Cheers!

. . . . and, so much "footage" of British soldiers wearing American uniforms!! :( .

Whilst we can express an informed opinion on such as last night's episode - 'cos we know the basics, that it seems even their editors are unaware of - it does nothing for my confidence of the veracity of future episodes, of which the subject matter might be new to me? :( .
I wondered if it was aimed at 15 year olds, not very bright ones at that.
Still it confirmed my reasons for not having a tv.

Billy Connelly’s Ultimate World Tour on ITV. A mix of current stuff (he’s lived in the Florida Keys for the past decade), mixed in with stuff from his previous TV shows. For me, he is still a great character and gets involved in all sorts of weird and fascinating stuff. Always very watchable and he’s looking very well for a 75 year old with Parkinson’s. Long may he continue.

Been watching C5 documentary "Warship" about HMS Duncan. One question I have - the chap who had his board interview then left the ship, how do people get back to UK in those situations? Do they just go to nearest airport and fly back commercially, claim expenses etc?

Travelers Season 3

Few episodes into the season which was released by Netflix last week. Still excellent. David the Social Worker is the best of the minor characters and has become somewhat of a prepper.