What TV show have you just watched

Just finished a binge on Prime with "SIX" Well made fictional series about SEAL team six on operations, good background stories on family, booze and PTSD.

Bags of action but done well.

No mention yet of another series.

The series was sadly binned.

syrup

LE
Now that would be interesting to watch. Would it be like the movie, where Rambo is the good guy, the sheriff is the bad guy and Rambo survives? Or would it be like the book, where Rambo is the bad guy, the sheriff is a much more sympathetic character and Trautman kills Rambo at the end?

But if they stick to the story in the book (and Rambo, John J is a bad boy) they wouldn't get the many sequels.
Pretty soon John J will be in his wheelchair and taking out anyone looking at him wrong in the care home.
Plus Adam Driver's ex USMC and has Scottish and Irish ancestry so we should see the return of traditional weapons like the half brick and broken bottle.

Bing watched Clarksons Farm last night, last episode to watch today.

Brilliant series, had me in stitches throughout. Has it been greenlit to continue?

TamH70

MIA

Brilliant series, had me in stitches throughout. Has it been greenlit to continue?
Yup but it took Clarkson rubbing Amazon's face in the show's popularity in public to get it done.

philc

LE

Much to the annoyance of the Guardian indeed it has, they really dont like him at all.

Watched the latest GT which was 1/2 hour to long and a bit silly at the end but I will put that down to Covid and lack of options to film

Much to the annoyance of the Guardian indeed it has, they really dont like him at all.

Watched the latest GT which was 1/2 hour to long and a bit silly at the end but I will put that down to Covid and lack of options to film
Watched that last night and I have to say it did make LOL lots of times and it did have a very strange end to it.

Couldn't believe it was costing upto 250 grand, plus Kalebs wages to prep and sow the fields for crops, before JC went and started buying second hand machinery.

Obviously Mr Bezos helped out though.

Last edited:

syrup

LE
Couldn't believe it was costing upto 250 grand, plus Kalebs wages to prep and sow the fields for crops, before JC went and started buying second hand machinery.

Obviously Mr Bezos helped out though.

In fairness that was one point J.C. made that had he not had second jobs on Millionaire and Amazon he would be in real trouble financially

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
The Grand Tour - Lochdown

I'm normally a big fan of Clarkson, Hammond & May, but this was shite. Seen it all before and done better. Even the cinematography was dull (it was Scotland in the grey mist and rain). Time to retire the format because even one per year seems to be too much effort.

Just watched the new reboot of The Equalizer, granted white male Robert McCall has been replaced by black female Robyn McCall, but it did enough to grab my interest, will watch it again next week.

ches

LE
Am on S2 of Baptiste & enjoying it. While the plot may be a bit 'oh this again', its held together nicely by the great cast.

Have also been enjoying S2 of Secrets of the Museum - a look behind the scenes at the various V&A sites. Fascinating stuff not least cos I worked in a senior role on one of their new flagship locations & some code I wrote to demo to the client about how they could live track their artefacts has obviously been rolled out to other locations, they showed a few seconds of staff using the process & I was out of my chair telling the lass, 'i did that for them'.

Finally got around to watching Deadwood on Sky box sets. Its ace stuff - McShane is mental & plays a superb role. Glad I've finally got round to watching it.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just watched the new reboot of The Equalizer, granted white male Robert McCall has been replaced by black female Robyn McCall, but it did enough to grab my interest, will watch it again next week.
I was sceptical at first, however she nails the McCall vibe, I really enjoyed the films with denzel.

Some great norks too.
If you say so...
girlyPA_200x350.jpg

Latest Threads