What TV show have you just watched

"Without remorse" an Amazon Prime original.
To anyone who's read the excellent book of the same title by the late Tom Clancy, you'll think this'll be good.
But all you'll recognise is a few of the character names.
Very BLM friendly as well, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't bother.

"Without remorse" an Amazon Prime original.
To anyone who's read the excellent book of the same title by the late Tom Clancy, you'll think this'll be good.
But all you'll recognise is a few of the character names.
Very BLM friendly as well, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't bother.

Covered in the movie thread...
You know... with it being a movie like.

The Method, on Netflix, a Russian series.
The heroine, Esenya, is daughter of an FSB general, recently graduated as a legal investigator, and determined to track down whoever killed her mother.
She becomes the trainee of Major Meglin, apparently FSB's most successful investigator, despite being unorthodox in his methods, a drunk, drug abusing psycho, and one whose targets rarely get to trial.
The pair deal with the cases local plodski can't solve, rapists, serial killers, paedophiles and psycopaths.
In Russian, with English subtitles, and worth a watch.

waffen

Old-Salt
Season 4 of Fargo starts tonight on channel 4 at 22.00. I’m hoping it will be as good as the previous 3 seasons.

Season 4 of Fargo starts tonight on channel 4 at 22.00. I’m hoping it will be as good as the previous 3 seasons.

A thrilling drama following life on an ammunition storage depot on Salisbury Plain Training Area?

This week: Monthly Audit! - Staff Sgt Polson just cannot get the Schermuly flares in storage/Schermuly flares issued figures to balance and to make matters worse, the kettle is broken.

It isn't, It's a right bag of shit!

Maybeeeeeee........
1620582625935.png

I don't normally watch shyte on TV. But just for a change, after finding feck all on Sky, Netflix, or Amazon Prime Video...I've started watching two series on bog standard TV.

1. I Can See Your Voice, hosted by Paddy McGuiness. Not bad to be fair. And that annoying twat Jimmy Carr is actually quite watchable as one of the pundits.

2. Game Of Talents hosted by Vernon Kay. The plot is to identify someone's talent from their appearance and a few clues.

I kind of like these shows after falling foul of The Masked Singer last year. Jason Manford as The Hedgehog was an eye opener.

Both are quite entertaining if you've got an hour or two to kill.

Fire away...

Last edited:

HCL

LE
I don't normally watch shyte on TV. But just for a change, after finding feck all on Sky, Netflix, or Amazon Prime Video...I've started watching two series on bog standard TV.

1. I Can Hear Your Voice, hosted by Paddy McGuiness. Not bad to be fair. And that annoying twat Jimmy Carr is actually quite watchable as one of the pundits.

2. Game Of Talents hosted by Vernon Kay. The plot is to identify someone's talent from their appearance and a few clues.

I kind of like these shows after falling foul of The Masked Singer last year. Jason Manford as The Hedgehog was an eye opener.

Fire away...

And your favourite fabrics are velour and anything in gingham?

Edit typing

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

1. I Can Hear Your Voice, hosted by Paddy McGuiness. Not bad to be fair. And that annoying twat Jimmy Carr is actually quite watchable as one of the pundits.

Fire away...
Paddy McGuiness is the most annoying person on television and I refuse to watch any programme where he appears.

I may be cutting off my nose to spite my face but I can't stand the twat...

Paddy McGuiness is the most annoying person on television and I refuse to watch any programme where he appears.

I may be cutting off my nose to spite my face but I can't stand the twat...
The only off putting thing for me in I Can See Your Voice is the way Allison Hammond sits on her chair with her legs wide open. Probably because she's got a clunge like two dinner plates either side of a split melon.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
The only off putting thing for me in I Can See Your Voice is the way Allison Hammond sits on her chair with her legs wide open. Probably because she's got a clunge like two dinner plates either side of a split melon.
You old romantic, you.

Intergalactic, it’s a British Sky 1 SciFi production. It’s not got the production quality of the US, but I found it really entertaining.
Back ground of the series is a bunch of female Convicts take over a prison space ship to do a drug deal being carried by female prisoner mule.
The gang are lead by Tulla played by Sharon Duncan-Butler, who is absolutely brilliant in the part as a man hating psychic drug dealer.
Me and the Mrs watched the whole series, really enjoyed it. 8/10
@robinrocket111, I have to say that Mrs Shiny_arrse and I found it difficult to watch as it was too "Woke".
Much of the acting (with a few notable exceptions)/script/plot line was terrible.
The kicker for me was the idea that human driven climate change had ruined Earth but a new world elite (called Commonwealth Commonworld) had built fantastic cities powered by a new energy source that was found (and being mined under supervision of Commonwealth Commonworld troops) on other planets throughout the Universe to the detriment of the inhabitants of those planets.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

1. I Can See Your Voice, hosted by Paddy McGuiness. Not bad to be fair. And that annoying twat Jimmy Carr is actually quite watchable as one of the pundits.

Fire away...
If you have missed the recommendations then try The Shield on Amazon Prime. Cop series in LA made in the 90’s, plenty of action and shows gang life in LA and a team of bent cops who clean up the streets in their own unique kind of way.
Its got some very funny scenes as well if you have a warped sense of humour and as you are on arse i dare say you do.
Its very enjoyable I’ll be gutted when I’ve finished it.

If you have missed the recommendations then try The Shield on Amazon Prime. Cop series in LA made in the 90’s, plenty of action and shows gang life in LA and a team of bent cops who clean up the streets in their own unique kind of way.
Its got some very funny scenes as well if you have a warped sense of humour and as you are on arse i dare say you do.
Sorry mate, Mrs Clubs and I watched one episode from series 1. That was enough for us.

Not quite our cup of tea 'Old Bean'

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry mate, Mrs Clubs and I watched one episode from series 1. That was enough for us.

Not quite our cup of tea 'Old Bean'
All typing that for nothing. :slow:

@robinrocket111, I have to say that Mrs Shiny_arrse and I found it difficult to watch as it was too "Woke".
Much of the acting (with a few notable exceptions)/script/plot line was terrible.
The kicker for me was the idea that human driven climate change had ruined Earth but a new world elite (called Commonwealth Commonworld) had built fantastic cities powered by a new energy source that was found (and being mined under supervision of Commonwealth Commonworld troops) on other planets throughout the Universe to the detriment of the inhabitants of those planets.
Each as they say to their own, me and 0A were really bored and started watching it. I suppose it was a bit on the Woke side, with the amount of black female actresses in lead roles. But to be honest we just watched it as it was fictional entertainment and not to be taken seriously. Sharon Duncan Brewster who played “ Tulla”, was superb as the drug dealer Psysco, I thought I really wouldn’t want to meet her down a back alley!

I really enjoyed The Shield back when it was shown. There was always a very thin moral line between their activities as cops/criminals.

If you like that then you would enjoy Braquo, a Frog cop show set in the scabby bits of Paris I never went to (fortunately).

No idea where you can find it nowadays but presumably it is on DVD somewhere.

Latest Threads