Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What TV show have you just watched

Here's a picture of me to compare...

D4W-kkLXsAA4HEF-1-5a73d8c.jpg
Looks like that funny as feck character who keeps winding up Rachael Riley on 8 of 10 Cats does Countdown.

It was mentioned back in 2017 here, but we just started Schitt's Creek on Netflix. Wasn't sure at first I have to say, but a couple of episodes in and we are all hooked on it.
I finished the final series recently and, despite getting a bit 'gay heavy' towards the end, each episode would make me laugh aloud a couple of times.

'Travelers' on Netflix; after season 1, which had a lot of scripting written by people more used to daytime soap, season 2 is much better. Others have commented above to say that it gets betterer, which means that a lot of this wasted time will be used watching it. Note that in episode 5 of S2 a deadly global pandemic strikes, but the US CDC provides a fix in the space of a few minutes. Whew.

Deadly Class.

A school for assassins,

Some kids are from different groups, Nazis, punks, cartel black gangs, yakuza, etc.

Bits are it are quite funny, other bits are dark and some parts are fairly stupid/surreal.

Two young blokes wussing out over a threesome with an up for girl and a bloke who goes to fart in a kids face and sharts, made me laugh.

It doesn't look like there will be a season 2.

Deadly Class.

A school for assassins,

Some kids are from different groups, Nazis, punks, cartel black gangs, yakuza, etc.

Bits are it are quite funny, other bits are dark and some parts are fairly stupid/surreal.

Two young blokes wussing out over a threesome with an up for girl and a bloke who goes to fart in a kids face and sharts, made me laugh.

It doesn't look like there will be a season 2.
Certainly sounds deadly. There's some reasonable entartainment out there, but you do need to search, I find. There's also a great deal of sympathy/glorification/hero-worship of the bringers-of-death to the spear-carrying fraternity, which goes a long way toward explaining some of the recent events in the USA. Still, it's profitable. In 'Travelers' above, one of the most empathetic roles is 'David', who I'm rooting for. He does get a cute chick, though.

Just started watching Spartacus blood and sand. There's a scantily clad Xena warrior Princess in it. Does she ever get them out?
Yes, IIRC in the baths....

Certainly sounds deadly. There's some reasonable entartainment out there, but you do need to search, I find. There's also a great deal of sympathy/glorification/hero-worship of the bringers-of-death to the spear-carrying fraternity, which goes a long way toward explaining some of the recent events in the USA. Still, it's profitable. In 'Travelers' above, one of the most empathetic roles is 'David', who I'm rooting for. He does get a cute chick, though.
Deadly Class sounds Japanese to me.

Saw a lot of recommendations on here about Archer, currently laughing my bollocks off with the first season.

I'm really late to watching 'The Crown' but finding it quite compelling, especially the first two seasons covering the early years. Currently caught up as far as season 3 and not quite getting the same vibe from Olivia Coleman as HRH - but sticking with it.

I'm really late to watching 'The Crown' but finding it quite compelling, especially the first two seasons covering the early years. Currently caught up as far as season 3 and not quite getting the same vibe from Olivia Coleman as HRH - but sticking with it.

Claire Foy was a very tough act to follow, and I thought the same but I actually think Coleman got better as it went on. I like the DoE better than Matt Smith.

Latest Threads