Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What TV show have you just watched

Finally caught up with watching Laura Marling at the Proms on BBC iPlayer. She’s not yer Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Little Mix mainstream type performers, so not to everyone’s tastes, but I think she’s a wonderful singer song writer and the arrangements with accompanying string ensemble were sublime. Well, I thought so.

NSP

LE
Currently working through "The Professionals" on Prime. Delightfully unmangled by BBC wokism, as it seems to have been when re-run there in recent years.

I’ve been watching Grayson Perrys Big American adventure as he takes a look at class divide in America.I’m glad we’ve got eccentrics like him it’s interesting and he’s engaging. The amount of cross dressing he gets upto I suspect he’s an ex bootneck.

I’ve been watching Grayson Perrys Big American adventure as he takes a look at class divide in America.I’m glad we’ve got eccentrics like him it’s interesting and he’s engaging. The amount of cross dressing he gets upto I suspect he’s an ex bootneck.

Well Eddy Izzard has pitched up as a once guest of 21 SAS / Artists Rifles pre- Remembrance Sunday occasion, and most welcome he was made to the curry lunch.

This.

Game Of Thrones meets Twin Peaks.

20201003_133647.jpg

Edit: Coincidentally the series is Directed by Jennifer Lynch, the daughter of David Lynch who directed Twin Peaks.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
I watched "Rich Hall's The Dirty South" again on my computer. It should be required viewing for all Hollywood executives that are even considering thinking about filming a film in the Southern States, as it shows just how badly they have fucked up ever since motion pictures about the region started to be made.

I watched "Rich Hall's The Dirty South" again on my computer. It should be required viewing for all Hollywood executives that are even considering thinking about filming a film in the Southern States, as it shows just how badly they have fucked up ever since motion pictures about the region started to be made.
I watched the one he did on the role of US president and learnt more about the US electoral system from that program than anything I’ve seen or read.
Also, he really does not like the Kardashians.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
I watched the one he did on role job of US president and learnt more about the US electoral system from that program than anything I’ve seen or read.
Also, he really does not like the Kardashians.

Yep. And he's not much more complimentary about Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift, as he rips the shit out of the former in "Rich Hall's California Stars" to the extent that the Beeb had to, well, beep out half of what he said about her. In "Rich Hall's Countrier Than You", he didn't go quite as far but far enough to ensure that people knew that he didn't consider the latter to be much of a Country and Western singer.

Can't say I disagreed much with him either...

The Apollo XI documentary on Sky. No bullshit voice over or crappy CGI. Just period film and audio from NASA etc. Brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, possibly whilst on the throne

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just re-binged (is that verb?) The Mandalorian ready for the next series at the end of this month
Got a stint of nights coming up and have planned to do the same.

Latest Threads