What TV show have you just watched

Burned through the last three episodes of Season Four of "The Blacklist". Quite enjoyable - though the twist at the end of S4 of "The Blacklist" was fairly obvious if you've been paying attention. Spader, Boone and the rest of the supporting cast are on point as usual, though.

For fans of that over-rated and frankly unwatchable Moffat-penned tripe, "Sherlock", which does unmentionable things to the lore, characterization, story elements and so on of Sherlock Holmes, try and watch a decent portrayal of a modern-day Holmes performed by an actual actor rather than one by Bendydick Cucumberpatch - as Jonny Lee Miller's run as the great Consulting Detective in "Elementary" is available on Amazon Prime. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Plus it has Lucy Liu, of whom I'd happily say, "Phwoar!"
I shall give Elementary a go. I've avoided it because of the abortion that was Mr C's effort.

Gubmint_Agent

War Hero
Endured "Kidnapping Stella" last night on Netflix. Not my choice.
Absolute stinking pile of dogsh*t with small flies buzzing round it and a lolly-stick poking out.
Farking wished I had had some Stella to consume to make the horror go away.
Not recommended to anyone. I can't emphasise that enough.

Endured "Kidnapping Stella" last night on Netflix. Not my choice.
Absolute stinking pile of dogsh*t with small flies buzzing round it and a lolly-stick poking out.
Farking wished I had had some Stella to consume to make the horror go away.
Not recommended to anyone. I can't emphasise that enough.
Cheers for the heads up I was looking at that for tonights viewing, will be checking out something else now.

The Morning Show. 3 Episodes released so far. Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon star in it. Plenty of F-Bombs and humorous but not çomidicly(?) stupid either just a well done show.
Aniston is a MILF but Witherspoon is a MILFAAA!

Great Cover of Radiohead's Creep by Rozzi Crane as well btw.

Series 2 of Jack Ryan on Prime.
5 Episodes in & i reckon its better than S1. Pretty good entertainment stuff.
I binge watched it and finished it over the last few days - S2 was definitely better - they are getting into stride - the usual case with TV shows generally.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Another Rich Hall doc on at 2100, Rich Hall and the Red Menace.
On now is a doc about Submarines in film.
Both BBC 4

I remember when Harrogate was a kindergarten for bleeps.
It certainly wasn’t a kindergarten, I can assure you of that!

Another Rich Hall doc on at 2100, Rich Hall and the Red Menace.
On now is a doc about Submarines in film.
Both BBC 4
Another interesting and amusing docco from Rich Hall. You could cheers all around Portsmouth when the British civil defence controller said the only site nuked in the south was Southampton.

Atypical.

Revolves around an 18 year old high functioning Autistic wee lad, transitioning from high school to college and his family's role in supporting him.

I see alot of my wee lad in him. The script is excellent and the acting is brilliant.

Latest Threads