What TV show have you just watched

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just using Catch-up for Alibi to watch series 2 of Harrow (Aussie murder drama starring Ioan Gruffudd).
Caught the last 15 mins of a new Yank detective series called Copper, set in New York just after the end of the Civil War. Seemed different, will give it a go.
Copper is quite good, just a shame that BBC America canned it after 2 seasons.

ches

LE
Finished S1 of The Boys. Episode with the Dolphin & Deep. I near cried laughing at that one. Superb, just superb.
Urban's use of the word 'cnut' being epic.

Yellowstone.
Kevin Costner as the Grande Fromage of a massive modern ranch in the wilds.Cowboys and Injuns with AR 15s and sultry lawyers. In to S01E02 and it looks like turning into a good action drama.....with tits.

Finished S1 of The Boys. Episode with the Dolphin & Deep. I near cried laughing at that one. Superb, just superb.
Urban's use of the word 'cnut' being epic.
'The Boys', is without doubt, the best series on TV this year, IMHO. It had everything we wanted from the telly. I could even forgive the piss poor British accent of Urban...he said cvnt and twat often enough to make an arrse mod blush.

'The Boys', is without doubt, the best series on TV this year, IMHO. It had everything we wanted from the telly. I could even forgive the piss poor British accent of Urban...he said cvnt and twat often enough to make an arrse mod blush.
I got the feeling it was meant to be crap.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yellowstone.
Kevin Costner as the Grande Fromage of a massive modern ranch in the wilds.Cowboys and Injuns with AR 15s and sultry lawyers. In to S01E02 and it looks like turning into a good action drama.....with tits.
Admit it, you deviant, this is the only reason you watch Yellowstone!
1567628134525.png

Admit it, you deviant, this is the only reason you watch Yellowstone!
View attachment 415108
I must admit, I got a hard on in E01 when she starting laying down the law to the drilling company CEO and threatened to liquidate them and sell their shares to big oil for peanuts...as a former oil industry employee, shit like that gets me knee shakin'!
That and she has a cracking set of chesticles.
ETA: Fantastic scenery, part of the US I haven't seen yet, but as they are not in the EU and neither are we, I'll never get the chance as visa's and muh. Good job I had to get a 10 year visa on the back of my last job.

Last edited:

BigT

LE
I've just watched the first episode of Carnival Row on Amazon, I'm going to binge the rest tomorrow it looks worth my time.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've just watched the first episode of Carnival Row on Amazon, I'm going to binge the rest tomorrow it looks worth my time.
I watched it all in one night at work, worth watching, especially for the whore fairies!

Hitlers Most Wanted on Yesterday. Utter twaddle, little more to be said about it really, other than to say that any 'History' documentary using a hack like Guy Walters as an 'Expert' is asking to be dismissed.

Hitlers Most Wanted on Yesterday. Utter twaddle, little more to be said about it really, other than to say that any 'History' documentary using a hack like Guy Walters as an 'Expert' is asking to be dismissed.
Can’t help but feel, their trying to hard to put a new slant, on something that has already been thrashed out.

exspy

LE
This week the Space Channel has started showing episodes of Xena: Warrior Princess. I wonder if the actress playing the lead has ever gotten her tits out? I think her name is Renee O'Connor.

Forbidden History on Yesterday. Sure it's all conspiracy nonsense but Jamie Theakston is a surprisingly acceptable and engaging presenter.

Plus it's fun watching all the moonbats try to validate their rubbish. Calling idiots like Richard Felix a Historian is a bit rich given the twaddle he peddles though.

Also, reruns of Futurama. Far more entertaining than the Simpsons and much missed.

SWMBO and I watched Hacksaw Ridge last night.

Jez that bloke deserved two Medals of Honour.
I agree. I saw it advertised this week, but had already watched a couple of days earlier.

On reflection, I did/do wonder, why the dug-in Japanese - with plenty of time/opportunity - had not just cut the rope ladder/nets, to stop the US soldiers climbing the cliff . . . . and HOW the US had installed the nets in the first place?!

I don't know how much "artistic license" was involved. Obviously the medic was real. The battle must have been real. But, I'm still wondering :( .

philc

LE
Those fairies were utter filth, I want one.
Point of order on the Faires, in the first episode if the can fly, why not fly up in to the sky to escape, as opposed to running. In the Sky above x height they would of been fine, they don’t seem to have a height issue or endurance.

Small thought but irritating

Oily101

Swinger
The Spy (Netflix series)
A serious role for Sasha Baron Cohen (Ali G)
I often wondered what he would do next after Grimsby which I found hilarious at times.
I so wanted to like this series which I binge watched over the weekend.
Seeing Gideon Raff (Homeland) on the credits got my hopes up.
It's based on the true story of Eli Cohen and although quite good and well acted it didn't seem to generate much tension in the script writing.

Latest Threads