What TV show have you just watched

Philomena Cunk walt IMHO. Dumbing history down without the laughs.
I'd say she does a rather good job in her field at making it interesting but not too complicated, both TV and academically.

Sat in on a few of her anthropology lectures when I was at Uni and she is a pretty good show.

Just watched a documentary on iPlayer that was on BBC Scotland last night called "Last Breath", its about a saturation diving incident in the North Sea. Its one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Well worth a watch this one, left me feeling quite shocked at times.

Just watched it last night. Totally gripped by it.
All these years I've been thinking that scene from Abyss when the woman is transfered from the diving bell to the main platform without oxygen was total bollix!
(it probably still is, but hey!)

Impossible Engineering. Usually it's a good call for idle watching while eating. Increasingly, however, I'm finding it more annoying than enjoyable these days. The 'Experts' range from irritating to ittitating AND clueless and are the major let down for me.

Totally agree on Chernobyl. Finishes it last night. Feck me.

Ive finished Good Omens on Prime as well. I thought it was fcuking funny & well worth a watch. If you're a Pratchett/Gaiman fan then you'll enjoy it all the more. One or two lame bits but the cast is top notch & script is crackingly on the spot at times.

Totally agree on Chernobyl. Finishes it last night. Feck me.

Ive finished Good Omens on Prime as well. I thought it was fcuking funny & well worth a watch. If you're a Pratchett/Gaiman fan then you'll enjoy it all the more. One or two lame bits but the cast is top notch & script is crackingly on the spot at times.
Who are we at war with? Great series in my opinion with a few wacky bits but entertaining and did point out some flaws with the Bible ‘even the kids?’

Was not overly impressed and have missed a couple of eps,but thought I would give Years and Years another try.
Well. A far right politico gets into No10 and within minutes we have concentration cam..er centres for illegals. Ghetto..er fenced in and guarded communities full of undesirables.
Very subtle.
Russell T Davies doesn't like Britain,does he?

Was not overly impressed and have missed a couple of eps,but thought I would give Years and Years another try.
Well. A far right politico gets into No10 and within minutes we have concentration cam..er centres for illegals. Ghetto..er fenced in and guarded communities full of undesirables.
Very subtle.
Russell T Davies doesn't like Britain,does he?
He certainly doesn't like many people in society either. This, however, is the guy who, as an equality selling point for Torchwood on BBC promised a gay kiss for every character. The guy is a bit of an arse in interviews as well.

Typical BBC Luvvie with an agenda.

Shaka Zulu (Netflix). Lots - and I mean lots - of ladies chests on show. Made in 1986. It is in no way obvious that the writers and producers were having a good go at pissing off the RSA government, no sirree!!

Watched Episodes 12 and 13 of Season One of "The Blacklist". Red is one cold motherfucker. The female lead character, Keen, is getting better as her actor improves. I'm more and more tickled that her and her frenemy, Ressler, are the only two that the FBI seems to trust to do hard arrests.

Watched Episodes 12 and 13 of Season One of "The Blacklist". Red is one cold motherfucker. The female lead character, Keen, is getting better as her actor improves. I'm more and more tickled that her and her frenemy, Ressler, are the only two that the FBI seems to trust to do hard arrests.
Wait until you find out that 'Mr Kaplan' isn't.

A Mister, that is.

He certainly doesn't like many people in society either. This, however, is the guy who, as an equality selling point for Torchwood on BBC promised a gay kiss for every character. The guy is a bit of an arse in interviews as well.

Typical BBC Luvvie with an agenda.
I saw the Beeb's trailers showing two blokes kissing then saw who the writer was. That was enough to put me off watching. Not because there were gay characters but because everything Russell T Davies does is gay-agenda driven.

I saw the Beeb's trailers showing two blokes kissing then saw who the writer was. That was enough to put me off watching. Not because there were gay characters but because everything Russell T Davies does is gay-agenda driven.
Not strictly true. Torchwood Miracle Day was just shit. It only existed because of American telly money, and because it thankfully flopped, it killed the franchise with it.

That the one with the non swearing civil servant who turned out to be a time lord
Not quite, but you are close. It was Children of Earth, starring the guy who would later play the Doctor, and who had previously played a Roman guy in a David Tennant episode set around Pompeii suddenly getting a bit too hot to live in for comfort. Peter Capaldi to be more exact. There was a thing in an episode of the first season of Doctor Who that Capaldi had starred in (eta to add: as the Doctor) that covered half of that casting paradox.

I watched a preview of a new upcoming 3 part series called 'Chasing the Moon.' The producers have taken reels and reels of footage and using the latest video technology remastered them into, as they put it, "The best quality' they could get, the job they did looks fantastic I wouldn't say 4k quality but it is up there. At one point the producers had been interveiwing Bormann from the Apollo 8 crew when Bormann told them he had cans and cans of 8mm recordings made during his flight to the moon and asked if they would be interested in using them. I believe they bit his hand off.

I will post an update when the series comes out which should be around July 11th.