• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What TV show have you just watched

I just watched the first 2 episodes. That twat of a PSO fucks her! ****! Spoiled it for me now..
Spoiler alert! She gets fcuked well and proper in episode 3! :-D

Has anyone watched Manhunt Unabomber on Netflix and if so, is it any good?

UNABOMBER tells the dramatic and gripping true story of the FBI's hunt for theUnabomber, the deadliest serial bomber in history.
I have watched it, thought it was good. If you enjoy it you should also watch Mindhunter about the FBI and their attempt to understand and catch serial killers.

Dr Who.
Quite enjoyed it.
Apart from the obvious one, is it less ‘box ticking’ than the last couple of series, which made it almost unwatchable to me?
Never seen so many ethnic, gay people in one police box, even if it is huge inside!

Dr Who.

Ethnic representation? Check.
Strong women characters? Check. (I like Jodie Whittaker channelling Matt Smith)
Fairly useless men? Check.
Lesser known disability? Dyspraxia, check.

Vaguely reasonable plot? Can't have everything.

Apart from the obvious one, is it less ‘box ticking’ than the last couple of series, which made it almost unwatchable to me?
Never seen so many ethnic, gay people in one police box, even if it is huge inside!
It's even worse.

Having had time to mull it over.

The plot had more holes than a tramp's vest, was rather reminiscent of the film 'Predator' and the grand dad standing in for Bernard Cribbins.

I still think young Miss Whittaker is like a female Matt Smith but I have a suspicion her true role is that of Sylvester McCoy.

I've been watching Instinct this weekend. Entertaining enough but not much in the way of drama, surprises or the like. Alan Cummings plays a psychology professor who teams up with a NYPD detective as a consultant solving murders. As a sub plot Reinhart (Cummings' character) is gathering material from the cases for his second book. For some reason Whoopi Goldberg makes a few pointless appearances as his editor. Instinct is watchable but won't knock your socks off.

This week I will mostly be binge watching 'Killing Eve' on the iPlayer whilst in my hotel.

Having had time to mull it over.

The plot had more holes than a tramp's vest, was rather reminiscent of the film 'Predator' and the grand dad standing in for Bernard Cribbins.

I still think young Miss Whittaker is like a female Matt Smith but I have a suspicion her true role is that of Sylvester McCoy.
Agreed.
D.W. is not something I ever watched,even as a kid,but I was curious as to how the very talented Jodie Whittaker would play it.
I thought she was pretty good,but as I am not a fan I don't have much to compare her to,but not good enough to make me watch again.

Just watched the final episode of Get Shorty series 2, lined up nicley for series 3, am enjoying this.

This has got brilliant written all over it. Sir Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman's Good Omens, coming to Amazon Prime in 2019.
Amazon Prime and Netflix leading the way as always.

I just did a sex wee