What TV show have you just watched

I've got series 1 on DVD........ not got around to watching it yet.

I've read the book and there really isn't anyone in those outfits you wouldn't think deserved a chain- sawing.

On tripadvisor, you've actually got idiots asking which buses you need to get to visit Scampia and other Gomorrah sites from Naples.........

It isn't a zoo........ but it could be an easy place to get your throat ripped out.

I watched the first 5 episodes of Jessica Jones season 2 last night. It is very good, the writers have got her character spot on and they are cementing my view that she is the most interesting of all of the Marvel characters put on screen. The Marvel shows on Netflix have been brilliant so far, with the exception of Iron Fist and The Punisher, unfortunately I think that I have twigged as to who the baddy really is.

The Looming Tower on Prime is getting even better & better. Highly recommended viewing for anyone interested in the counter intelligence build up to the WTC attacks
I am really enjoying it however it is frustrating having to wait a week for each episode. Part of me wishes they had released all the episodes in one go

I am really enjoying it however it is frustrating having to wait a week for each episode. Part of me wishes they had released all the episodes in one go
Me too.

Off the back of that though More 4 have been showing the Bin Laden - Shoot to Kill docu. I'm sure its a repeat but it handily dovetails into the back of what will be the final episode of Looming Tower.
From what has come out in from other sources, there seems to be some significant elements missing - the CIA lass who almost single handedly drove the hunt post Iraq when focus shifted westwards after the shaven chimp went off piste. Parts of what occurred in the actual assault during the clearance of the compound don't tie in with other sources but for all that its still worth a watch.

Me too.

Off the back of that though More 4 have been showing the Bin Laden - Shoot to Kill docu. I'm sure its a repeat but it handily dovetails into the back of what will be the final episode of Looming Tower.
From what has come out in from other sources, there seems to be some significant elements missing - the CIA lass who almost single handedly drove the hunt post Iraq when focus shifted westwards after the shaven chimp went off piste. Parts of what occurred in the actual assault during the clearance of the compound don't tie in with other sources but for all that its still worth a watch.
Thanks, will have a look for that when i get home

Just watched the first 2 progs of Michael Portillo's new series.

Ukraine,Georgia and, Azerbijan, totally blown away by the scenery, people and, architecture. Tiblisi looks great, the Caucasus Mountains are amazing but, what I did notice was how much these areas have improved since they gained independence, making a better fist of it than 'Mother Russia'.

Ukraine,Georgia and, Azerbijan, totally blown away by the scenery, people and, architecture. Tiblisi looks great, the Caucasus Mountains are amazing but, what I did notice was how much these areas have improved since they gained independence, making a better fist of it than 'Mother Russia'.
Its worth digging out the Wrong Way Round - a cracking series that Ewan McGregor & his bezzie Charlie Borman did a few years ago along with an Italian cameraman. £ of them heading east across europe into southern ex-soviet countries on motorbikes to circumnavigate the globe. Some excellent stuff from Episode 2 onwards as they get into those places. Their later exploits in the likes of Khazakstan, are epic.

Its worth digging out the Wrong Way Round - a cracking series that Ewan McGregor & his bezzie Charlie Borman did a few years ago along with an Italian cameraman. £ of them heading east across europe into southern ex-soviet countries on motorbikes to circumnavigate the globe. Some excellent stuff from Episode 2 onwards as they get into those places. Their later exploits in the likes of Khazakstan, are epic.
I have the DVD, great series, spoilt by McGregor.

The thing that took me about Portillo's series was that, you very rarely get to see these countries in the round.

What is it called and what channel?

Just watching 24 hours in police custody.

What a turn around from last week. Some ineffective, bent community copper, a complete waste of ******* skin. The criminals say he makes their skin creep and I think his colleagues feel the same

It almost feels like a career stitch up, let the batty boy **** it up on national TV, maybe he'll put his chit in

May I refer you to my previous post on the matter

Bbc dog toffee
You may, but I cba to read it, sorry.
I liked the the series, but that might have been because it reinforced my propensity to sneer at PC law enforcement dramas.
Just saying, like...
Not forgetting hypocritical Religious maniacs and other blood pressure raising groups, for example visa over stayers, failed asylum seekers and useless, dodgy, Labour MPs.