Decree Nisi?

CharlieBubbles said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
abeaumont said:
Decree Nisi?
talking from experience????
Knocker, I would have thought you might say Panal Pin? . . . :wink:

or the headless variant for the lesbians out there. :D :D :D :D

Ex girlfriend of mine once told me how her friends boyfriend had dragged her friend into an alley and had sex with her, the thought of rape turned her on apparently, however when i tried it with my ex it didnt seem to work and i ended up bruised :(

I wish you could turn them off, especially when nagging.

GLIDER said:
Ex girlfriend of mine once told me how her friends boyfriend had dragged her friend into an alley and had sex with her, the thought of rape turned her on apparently, however when i tried it with my ex it didnt seem to work and i ended up bruised :(

My ex's also had this little fantasy.......It was rather fun to say the least right up until she asked me if I could get my hands on some chloroform! 8O 8O

Strength, safety, power.

Women like to be made to feel special and safe, that is why they like a big man cuddling them or having his arm around them. Also, as they have developed to look for the best provider for their kids, they are interested in money/stability of employment.

Penis size is not as important - the G spot is close enough to the entrance of the vagina to be stimulated by finger, so 3-4 inches will do it, and the average bloke is about 6 inches anyway. What is more important for sex with women is external stimulation. The clitoris is how they get off, so make sure you GRIND when you are on top of her and rub on it a lot to bring her off. Also play with all parts of her body. Her breasts and nipples, kiss and lick the sides of her neck, stroke the sides of her body, hold her from the waist, let her know she is in good, capable strong hands. Also, don't go straight for sticking it in (although you want to!). Tease her a bit first, tickle the inner parts of ther thighs without touching her, blow on her p^$$y, then rub it with your fingers and get her to rub back onto you. That will get her gagging for it and the sex will be so much better.

Don't forget that she will tell her mates about how she rates your performance, and if you have a good reputation there will be more p^$$y in the bag for you!

Hope this has helped!

gaylad24 said:
Strength, safety, power.

Women like to be made to feel special and safe, - etc - good, capable strong hands. Also, don't go straight for sticking it in (although you want to!). Tease her a bit - etc - gagging for it and the sex will be so much better.

Don't forget that she will tell her mates about how she rates your performance, and if you have a good reputation there will be more p^$$y in the bag for you!quote]

Quote shortened

Quick question for you Gaylad24 - Do you write for P0rn mags when you're not posting on here?

gaylad24 said:
Strength, safety, power.

Women like to be made to feel special and safe, that is why they like a big man cuddling them of having his arm around them. Also, as they have developed to look for the best provider for their kids, they are interested in money/stability of employment.

Penis size is not as important - the G spot is close enough to the entrance of the vagina to be stimulated by finger, so 3-4 inches will do it, and the average bloke is about 6 inches anyway. What is more important for sex with women is external stimulation. The clitoris is how they get off, so make sure you GRIND when you are on top of her and rub on it a lot to bring her off. Also play with all parts of her body. Her breasts and nipples, kiss and lick the sides of her neck, stroke the sides of her body, hold her from the waist, let her know she is in good, capable strong hands. Also, don't go straight for sticking it in (although you want to!). Tease her a bit first, tickle the inner parts of ther thighs without touching her, blow on her p^$$y, then rub it with your fingers and get her to rub back onto you. That will get her gagging for it and the sex will be so much better.

Don't forget that she will tell her mates about how she rates your performance, and if you have a good reputation there will be more p^$$y in the bag for you!

Hope this has helped!
As long as that can be achieved in 30 seconds (including undressing and post coital ciggy).