Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What trade are / were you?

What trade are / were you?

  • Op MI

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Op MI(L) (or other Linguist trade)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Op Int & Sy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AN(SI)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DE Int Corps Officer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transferee Int Corps Officer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (non-Int Corps)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
scorptin, when hibs_bez says he is "last of the Op Ints" i think he means he was on the last squad before they merged into OPMI. and is therefore a nig ;)

Not sure if that is appropriate, I have done 8 years and I am already in the Mess. What have the lings got to say about that. Go on guys bite like you normally do!

No its not appropriate...8 years.. you took yer fcuking time...I did it in 6 so stop boasting.

Oh your good should I be impressed.

that's really quite amusing. you shout "Look how good i am", somebody puts you back in your box, and you then make out like they are the dick here!

you may be op int but it's getting harder and harder to respect you. wonder if its barbgenius on another of his windups :)

rebel - squad 56? so over a hundred before hipsbez then. does your carer read these out to you and you dictate the replies? ;)
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
oh and by the way even i made it to the mess in 7 years, and everybody knows how unpromotable i am. so well done :) *sarcastic applause*
 

Green_Goblin

War Hero
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
oh and by the way even i made it to the mess in 7 years, and everybody knows how unpromotable i am. so well done :) *sarcastic applause*
Hibs Bez....If CR can beat you into the Mess then you are fcuked! You might aswell start resettling!!!
 
Scorptin said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Op Int & Sy and proud of it. Squad 56 by the way.

Crikey! Double your squad and add 7 the you get mine!

You must have gone through Maresfield then Op Int & Spy!

Sunny Ashford for me.
 
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
scorptin, when hibs_bez says he is "last of the Op Ints" i think he means he was on the last squad before they merged into OPMI. and is therefore a nig ;)

Not sure if that is appropriate, I have done 8 years and I am already in the Mess. What have the lings got to say about that. Go on guys bite like you normally do!

No its not appropriate...8 years.. you took yer fcuking time...I did it in 6 so stop boasting.

Oh your good should I be impressed.

that's really quite amusing. you shout "Look how good i am", somebody puts you back in your box, and you then make out like they are the dick here!

you may be op int but it's getting harder and harder to respect you. wonder if its barbgenius on another of his windups :)

rebel - squad 56? so over a hundred before hipsbez then. does your carer read these out to you and you dictate the replies? ;)

I think young CR that we should meet on the Field of Honour to deal with that last comment, its bedpans at 20 paces for you laddie.
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
rebel_with_a_cause said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
scorptin, when hibs_bez says he is "last of the Op Ints" i think he means he was on the last squad before they merged into OPMI. and is therefore a nig ;)

Not sure if that is appropriate, I have done 8 years and I am already in the Mess. What have the lings got to say about that. Go on guys bite like you normally do!

No its not appropriate...8 years.. you took yer fcuking time...I did it in 6 so stop boasting.

Oh your good should I be impressed.

that's really quite amusing. you shout "Look how good i am", somebody puts you back in your box, and you then make out like they are the dick here!

you may be op int but it's getting harder and harder to respect you. wonder if its barbgenius on another of his windups :)

rebel - squad 56? so over a hundred before hipsbez then. does your carer read these out to you and you dictate the replies? ;)

I think young CR that we should meet on the Field of Honour to deal with that last comment, its bedpans at 20 paces for you laddie.

20 paces... to be covered by you on your zimmer and me on my crutches.

could take a while :)

anyway i'm off out to take m'young lady for a mexican. by the way, our combined age is 55 - so still younger than you lol ;)
 

Latest Threads

Top