Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What trade are / were you?

What trade are / were you?

• Op MI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Op MI(L) (or other Linguist trade)

• Op Int & Sy

• AN(SI)

• DE Int Corps Officer

• Transferee Int Corps Officer

• Something else (non-Int Corps)

• Total voters
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:
There you go, I've voted.

You know who all the Darksiders are anyway. They're the clever articulate ones... :cool:

No pal, they are dicks who never stop winging, and shoiuld just fcuk off and die.

Jesus...I thought my spelling and grammar was bad. You darksiders are slacking..or are you just picking on me!

I thought it was a wind up. :roll:

Hibs_Bez

Old-Salt
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:

You know who all the Darksiders are anyway. They're the clever articulate ones... :cool:

No pal, they are dicks who never stop winging, and shoiuld just fcuk off and die.

Jesus...I thought my spelling and grammar was bad. You darksiders are slacking..or are you just picking on me!

Not dark side, never will be. Last of the Op Ints and not yet really OPMI.

Green_Goblin

War Hero
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:

There are still a few of us OP Ints & Sy left!

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:

scorptin, when hibs_bez says he is "last of the Op Ints" i think he means he was on the last squad before they merged into OPMI. and is therefore a nig ;)

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:

scorptin, when hibs_bez says he is "last of the Op Ints" i think he means he was on the last squad before they merged into OPMI. and is therefore a nig ;)

That would be squad 163. If he was after that then he's OPMI.

Green_Goblin

War Hero
I see, (hard day at the office), and totally agree with your assessment! After reading a few other threads, he certainly has a severe disliking for our colleagues on the other side of the Corps!

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Hibs_Bez said:
Thing is, that a lot of the seniors are of the belief that to have long(er) sideys is a sign of potential anarchy, and aren't prepared also to look to QRs. Then there is the problem of working with other Services. The RAF have this thing about halfway down the ear, and a lot of people take that as being what ours should be. Army QRs state that the hair must be neat and tidy, that's all, but few people have the bottle to challenge seniors' wrong interpretation of another Service's regulation when applied to the Army, and that's where it goes wrong. I mean, if your Army on an RAF base and a RAF senior grips you for your hair or something, does the RAF QR apply to you or not? Surely, this would mean that if you are Army and in a Naval establishment that you could grow a beard?. Surely this is where a bit of morale courage comes in.

anyone who thinks that moral courage is about growing a beard is a bizarro in my book. and probably a wannabe darksider / dungeonmaster / chief wizard dragonslayer :)

anyone who thinks that moral courage is about growing a beard is a bizarro in my book. and probably a wannabe darksider / dungeonmaster / chief wizard dragonslayer :)

Oh come on, we all don't shave on leave and secretly want to grow a beard once we become civvies - there is compelling evidence in several R&L's. It's 10 extra minutes you can stay in bed for. It's my sole reason for volunteering for Afghanistan.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
i volunteered for afghanistan but they said no aircraft could lift me that far without in-flight refuelling.

i think i am being deployed to the Isle of Wight instead.

Green_Goblin

War Hero
i volunteered for afghanistan but they said no aircraft could lift me that far without in-flight refuelling.

i think i am being deployed to the Isle of Wight instead.
That means travelling by ferry..is there such a craft that could cope? There is also some nice sand there too!

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

i think i am being deployed as the Isle of Wight instead.

Sorted :lol:

if i took your sister and mum i could be the Isle of Dogs ;)

Op_Int_and_Spy said:

i think i am being deployed as the Isle of Wight instead.

Sorted :lol:

if i took your sister and mum i could be the Isle of Dogs ;)

What sister? Didn't know you'd met mum though..................

Hibs_Bez

Old-Salt

Not sure if that is appropriate, I have done 8 years and I am already in the Mess. What have the lings got to say about that. Go on guys bite like you normally do!

Green_Goblin

War Hero
Hibs_Bez said:

Not sure if that is appropriate, I have done 8 years and I am already in the Mess. What have the lings got to say about that. Go on guys bite like you normally do!

No its not appropriate...8 years.. you took yer fcuking time...I did it in 6 so stop boasting.

Hibs_Bez

Old-Salt
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:

No its not appropriate...8 years.. you took yer fcuking time...I did it in 6 so stop boasting.

Oh your good should I be impressed.

Op Int & Sy and proud of it. Squad 56 by the way.

Green_Goblin

War Hero
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:

Not at all. You started it HB, by boasting about being in the mess after 8 years, what do you expect. I'm surprised our friends on the darkside have not picked up your shit spelling by now!

blindazh

Clanker
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Scorptin said:
Hibs_Bez said:

Not at all. You started it HB, by boasting about being in the mess after 8 years, what do you expect. I'm surprised our friends on the darkside have not picked up your s*** spelling by now!

there is no need, leave the poor fella alone, FFS it took him 8 years to get into the corporals mess. hes got bigger problems than his shite speeeling.

Latest Threads