What to wear to the races.

Hope it was ladies day. What went through his mind i wonder when he was going through his wardrobe that morning. Trying to figure out what to wear "Nah i can't wear that suit, i wore that last year, i know ... ".

Cow said:
Misses has got me one of those for xmas. Wants me to wear it out too...
Well, let's hope you can carry it off better than that bloke does. He, certainly, doesn't have the figure for it.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ozduke said:
Brave boy at Christmas!
I was guessing Oz when I saw the pic and long before I noticed the OP's screen name and signature block.

Brave boy on Oz mind. The quote from Monty Python crosses my mind:

"No poofters!"

where does he keep his form guide and betting slips?......
....or is that an arrse question.

Whiskybreath said:
Fosters drinker. Says it all.
Don't think he is mate, take a close look at what appears to be a blue can with gold rim - it is actually a tinny holder in blue, with a red and gold can, could be VB?

Personally I wear a lot of racy check when I go racing and a felt hat. As a result of which some wit described me as "Mr Toad", which I didn't think was very amusding at all. Unfortunately every other cnut - including my loyal Fenian Bride - did. So the tattersall check wekit and outrageous moleskins, red, young officers have been temporarily wardrobed...

Cuddles, me old Gloucestershire chum, you should have been at Cheltenham racecourse last week. You couldn't move for pink cords and check jackets.

No, not a race meeting...Antiques and Fine Arts Fair, but they all dress as if they're going to the Gold Cup. Why?

(Oh, and low-heeled loafers with snaffle or leathery tassle thing.)

Dubb_al_Ibn said:
Cuddles, me old Gloucestershire chum, you should have been at Cheltenham racecourse last week. You couldn't move for pink cords and check jackets.

No, not a race meeting...Antiques and Fine Arts Fair, but they all dress as if they're going to the Gold Cup. Why?

(Oh, and low-heeled loafers with snaffle or leathery tassle thing.)
National costume old fruit...

[align=center]
[/align]

ugly

LE
Nowt wrong with a good splash of family tweed! Big pockets to keep the hip flasks in and a tasteful titfer!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 54
W Medals 29
B RLC 23