What to wear to the races.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozduke, Oct 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Naaat.

Attached Files:

2. Cow

Cow LE

Misses has got me one of those for xmas. Wants me to wear it out too...

3. Brave boy at Christmas!

4. hope he wiped well before putting that on :lol:

5. Hope it was ladies day. What went through his mind i wonder when he was going through his wardrobe that morning. Trying to figure out what to wear "Nah i can't wear that suit, i wore that last year, i know ... ".

6. Well, let's hope you can carry it off better than that bloke does. He, certainly, doesn't have the figure for it.

7. Must have been painful taping his old fella between his legs all day.

8. Looks comfy though, might start wearing one to the gym.

9. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I was guessing Oz when I saw the pic and long before I noticed the OP's screen name and signature block.

Brave boy on Oz mind. The quote from Monty Python crosses my mind:

"No poofters!"

10. Personally, on a day at the races me and my mates tend to wear these catchy little numbers.

Attached Files:

11. where does he keep his form guide and betting slips?......
    ....or is that an arrse question.

12. Que?

13. Fosters drinker. Says it all.

14. Don't think he is mate, take a close look at what appears to be a blue can with gold rim - it is actually a tinny holder in blue, with a red and gold can, could be VB?

Personally I wear a lot of racy check when I go racing and a felt hat. As a result of which some wit described me as "Mr Toad", which I didn't think was very amusding at all. Unfortunately every other cnut - including my loyal Fenian Bride - did. So the tattersall check wekit and outrageous moleskins, red, young officers have been temporarily wardrobed...

15. Cuddles, me old Gloucestershire chum, you should have been at Cheltenham racecourse last week. You couldn't move for pink cords and check jackets.

No, not a race meeting...Antiques and Fine Arts Fair, but they all dress as if they're going to the Gold Cup. Why?

(Oh, and low-heeled loafers with snaffle or leathery tassle thing.)