What to Wear ? (Past &Present)

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by tampontony, Apr 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning Ladies and Gents,having left the AMS Some 4 years ago and never attended a P &P since then, what is the dress conduct for ex members these days ?

Is it still black tie and medals ? If so wear do i pin my medals on a civvy DJ(all 4 of them !)

Judging by previous posts perhaps Venty would know ?

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

2. Black tie affair for Past members with minature medals worn (if entitled!)

You could also wear a loud ginger wig to keep Foxy company :wink:

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

D-L is quite right, which is a new experience for him.

Get a nice plastic medal holder from robs.sanderson@btoprnworld.com (Bit late now but it will save the DJ from the pins- unfortunately it wont do alot to protect it from the beer, vomit and pi$$!)

I look forward to the ARSSE corner!

4. Thanks very Much ?Gents, i presume

5. Venty and I definately, Foxy........ sometimes :wink:

6. errrm, yes, I think!!

7. 4 medals Tampon, they wouldnt be the 1st Gulf, sorry Golf (Cyprus) medal; Bosnia; LS&GC and Queens Jubilee woould they? I'm a little disorientated too.. are you in or out? you say your out in some posts and then in others you have 200 odd days to go... I'm confused.

8. youll be lucky to get a reply, he appears to have 'left the building' ala Elvis.

9. The old P&Ps have been a bit tame of late. Gone are those wild days when they were held at Keogh. The Dinner in the main kitchen, back to the Sgts Mess for the 2nd half, the oppotunity to sort out a few old scores in the downstairs toilet and a "fat boys" breakfast if you're still standing at silly o'clock in the morning. Happy days.

10. The old P&Ps have been a bit tame of late. Gone are those wild days when they were held at Keogh. The Dinner in the main kitchen, back to the Sgts Mess for the 2nd half, the oppotunity to sort out a few old scores in the downstairs toilet and a "fat boys" breakfast if you're still standing at silly o'clock in the morning. Happy days.

11. Panic not, there is a new wave coming in & hopefully it wont be too long till I'm entitled to attend! & I'm renowned for being a lightweight with no social skills at all! Feed me vodka & watch me go! Could be interesting in years to come.

12. cant wait to see you at a P&P!

14. aggh BATUS, so I was nearly right about the excuse ;)

15. Why? I'll be on my best behaviour, Promise. Please?