What to send the wife while she is in Iraq - Hamper?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'd like to send a morale booster to the wife while she is in Iraq. On TELIC 1 I sent her a Fortnum and Masons Hamper - they said they knew what they were doing but filled it with chocolate and filter coffee FFS.

Anyone any ideas, maybe a good hamper supplier or something else...

BA
I can see you getting some suggestions that you weren't quite expecting, lets just see how the thread develops................... :wink:

Condoms!

Silk pjs don't have to get the size exactly right like other lingerie and bound to go down well .

If you go down the hamper route, fill it yourself, that way you will ensure it is only filled with stuff she will like. As well as food and drink type stuff include some smellies and the like as well, and perhaps some other stuff to help her relax.

woody said:
Silk pjs don't have to get the size exactly right like other lingerie and bound to go down well .
But what about the pj's? :twisted:

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Plenty of natural yoghurt.

I'm in kuwait at the moment, PM me here details and I'll pop across the border and give her a "present" if you like (unless shes fat and/or ginger)

Send her all girly and pratical things and include yourself too.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
TheBigUn said:
BA
I can see you getting some suggestions that you weren't quite expecting, lets just see how the thread develops................... :wink:
No I realised that the children would come out to play - so far less than I expected, but there have also been some useful ideas.

You takes the rough with the smooth when you enters the arena on Arrse!