What to get the wife (10yr Wedding Anniversary)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armykitbag, Aug 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a bit stuck as to what to get my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary.

She has pretty much everything and i need some ideas for something a bit special....

Any ideas gratefully welcome.

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

3. A divorce.

4. Pearl necklace :D

5. a little chav mong to play with.

6. ....

7. A new mop & bucket ? Ironing board ?

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A toy-boy 8)

9. new subscription to bigblackblokes.com

10. Herpies

11. 10 years is traditionally......... wait for it...........drum roll.............TIN!

How romantic is that!

I would say 'Naughty & Nice' coupons, which are in a cheque book style but say things like:

I promise you a great massage.
    I promise you oral

You get the idea. Link is here -

http://www.anniversaryideas.co.uk/store/shopexd.asp?id=144

Sexy as hell and you both benefit from it. :thumright:

Oh and don't forget a nice bunch of flowers - men never buy flowers enough! Go to a nice florist not the petrol station. Shows you made the effort.

Ice

12. Im suprised with so many replies, no one went here, obviously they are all singlies... No contest, believe...

Attached Files:

13. She has one of them and i gave her herpies last year...

14. I gave my missus a large portion up the sh1t locker for the 10th wedding anniversary, she didn't like it much but it did do the trick and she fcuked off with blood and sh1t all over her legs.
    RESULT

15. Ok, a second is always fun they do a platinum one now, my wife swears by 'them'. Yeah, yeah fcuk, fcuk.... yeah...etc! As to the herpes thread, maybe, just maybe NOT worth reminding her of that.. How about a week n Jamaica at Hedonism II. Highly recommended, I was told...hmmmm