What to get the wife (10yr Wedding Anniversary)

I am a bit stuck as to what to get my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary.

She has pretty much everything and i need some ideas for something a bit special....

Any ideas gratefully welcome.

new subscription to bigblackblokes.com

Herpies

10 years is traditionally......... wait for it...........drum roll.............TIN!

How romantic is that!

I would say 'Naughty & Nice' coupons, which are in a cheque book style but say things like:

I promise you a great massage.
I promise you oral

You get the idea. Link is here -

http://www.anniversaryideas.co.uk/store/shopexd.asp?id=144

Sexy as hell and you both benefit from it. :thumright:

Oh and don't forget a nice bunch of flowers - men never buy flowers enough! Go to a nice florist not the petrol station. Shows you made the effort.

Ice

armykitbag said:

She has pretty much everything and i need some ideas for something a bit special....

Im suprised with so many replies, no one went here, obviously they are all singlies... No contest, believe...

Attachments

Psyops_Illustrator said:
armykitbag said:

Im suprised with so many replies, no one went here, obviously they are all singlies... No contest, believe...
She has one of them and i gave her herpies last year...

I gave my missus a large portion up the sh1t locker for the 10th wedding anniversary, she didn't like it much but it did do the trick and she fcuked off with blood and sh1t all over her legs.
RESULT

armykitbag said:
Psyops_Illustrator said:
armykitbag said:

She has one of them and i gave her herpies last year...
Ok, a second is always fun they do a platinum one now, my wife swears by 'them'. Yeah, yeah fcuk, fcuk.... yeah...etc! As to the herpes thread, maybe, just maybe NOT worth reminding her of that.. How about a week n Jamaica at Hedonism II. Highly recommended, I was told...hmmmm

mate, the website below has served me well for years. good for grandmothers birthdays, partners anniversaries, mothers day, you name it. they deliver from barcelona, but if you're looking for something a little bit different i can recommend it!

http://www.soap-flowers.com/

edited to add - everything appears to be "out of stock" just now, wonder if they've gone into administration or something! i hope not, or i might have to start thinking again for chick presents...

Have you thought of having some jewellery made for her? Not always as expensive as you might think. Alternatively, something romantic like a hot-air balloon ride? You might get more constructive responses if you asked the same question on Rear Party :)

Send her for an all-expenses paid weekend at a spa.. with her mother... leaves you to enjoy the sports on TV and the contents of the fridge without hassle and remorse...believe me, its worth the price..