What to expect from the ODP interview board

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Valley, Jun 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    I am just wondering what to expect from the interviews. Any tips on what type of questions etc they ask you? Anything to read up which they are more likley to ask you? I have been told that they are really kean on core history
  2. Mops.......................Read up on different types of mops.....................and if the trade destroyers (The Ginger nut ,Tour dodging twins) interview you, then perhaps something clinical, as they know little on the Military role!!
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

They might ask what do you reckon if Leicester City uses a flat back four against the sweeper system!
  4. I know no Corps history, so dont worry about that one!!

the wise man speaks!!
  5. They well may ask if your bi-cuirious.

Tell them your not but you think FF is.
  6. They might ask you what sort of Hat you are going to wear in theatre ?
    i.e The standard issue Blue one (which is surely the way to go if your in the military blah blah blah)
    Or your own skull and cross bones, Daisy print, DPM or just a plain primary colour.

be imaginative the ODP crowd love a rascal and someone who is prepared to cut across the grain. Best thing you can do is join as another trade develop an adverse reaction and go for ODP as a second choice, they will love that ;)
  7. I am particularly fond of those multi-coloured shoes that seem have become popular of late. I often laugh at the wearers.

Who would that be then :?:
  8. No need to think it
  9. be versatile, then theres always a job and never a dull night.
  10. It seems like practically everyone here who isnt an ODP especially the trolley dollys are hell bent on wearing pyjamas and a daft hat for a living.

mind you we still need to find a replacment for BoelynBulldog and his Fuscia Pink

11. Nice to be remembered for some of my least embarassing things gibbo
  12. I resemble that remark :)
  13. I had you at the top of the list old RTG type pal ;) What you need is a Blue hat a dark blue Theatre top and green theatre trousers ! You will look Corpstastic ._ ._.
  14. Can and will be arranged.

-.-. . .-. - .-
    -.-. .. - .-. ..- ...
  15. Why not check out www.armymedic.net as there is an odp board there with some hints about interview, instead of just odps getting slagged off