• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What to expect from the ODP interview board

Hi
I am just wondering what to expect from the interviews. Any tips on what type of questions etc they ask you? Anything to read up which they are more likley to ask you? I have been told that they are really kean on core history

Mops.......................Read up on different types of mops.....................and if the trade destroyers (The Ginger nut ,Tour dodging twins) interview you, then perhaps something clinical, as they know little on the Military role!!

They might ask you what sort of Hat you are going to wear in theatre ?
i.e The standard issue Blue one (which is surely the way to go if your in the military blah blah blah)
Or your own skull and cross bones, Daisy print, DPM or just a plain primary colour.

be imaginative the ODP crowd love a rascal and someone who is prepared to cut across the grain. Best thing you can do is join as another trade develop an adverse reaction and go for ODP as a second choice, they will love that ;)

I am particularly fond of those multi-coloured shoes that seem have become popular of late. I often laugh at the wearers.

gibson097 said:
Best thing you can do is join as another trade develop an adverse reaction and go for ODP as a second choice, they will love that ;)
Who would that be then :?:

primroseandblue said:
Who would that be then :?:
It seems like practically everyone here who isnt an ODP especially the trolley dollys are hell bent on wearing pyjamas and a daft hat for a living.

mind you we still need to find a replacment for BoelynBulldog and his Fuscia Pink

;)

I had you at the top of the list old RTG type pal ;) What you need is a Blue hat a dark blue Theatre top and green theatre trousers ! You will look Corpstastic ._ ._.

tampontony said:
Mops.......................Read up on different types of mops.....................and if the trade destroyers (The Ginger nut ,Tour dodging twins) interview you, then perhaps something clinical, as they know little on the Military role!!
bitter and twisted by any chance? name a tour Ive dodged, except for the Falklands in 1982, although in my defence I was at school, I did go in 1990 though but the threat from the Armed Forces of Argentina was extremely minimal at that time.

Ventress

LE
Filbert Fox said:
tampontony said:
bitter and twisted by any chance? name a tour Ive dodged, except for the Falklands in 1982, although in my defence I was at school, I did go in 1990 though but the threat from the Armed Forces of Argentina was extremely minimal at that time.
Do I detect an air of disquiet here, Foxy?

ha, obviously some veg who thinks he knows everything but in fact knows bugger all, usual gob shite. One tour (probably as waiter in the officers mess) and one field unit but thinks he's Andy McNab.

Latest Threads