• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What to do

hi all,

am stuck between choosing between a career in the RE or RA. The pros and cons for both (for me) out weigh each other. could anyone tell me more info on what day to day life is like in the RA and some of the previous roles of the corps deployment, training ex etc. what courses there are when in the corps and a personal view. stuck at the moment so anyhelp would be appriciated. tried speakin to afco and online team but cant seem to get anywhere with them.

cheers

Due to FAS the gunners will be scaling down thier numbers whilst the RE gains men, most likely some gunners will transfer into the RE anyway. Save yourself the humiliation of having to go through RE phase 3 training as a dropshort and start your career properly as an Engineer.

Scruffy-Engineer said:
Due to FAS the gunners will be scaling down thier numbers whilst the RE gains men, most likely some gunners will transfer into the RE anyway. Save yourself the humiliation of having to go through RE phase 3 training as a dropshort and start your career properly as an Engineer.
Start your career properly as an Engineer?

"Fraid you have a bite from me pal"

Why dont you "BORE OFF" back to your own forum and continue to peddle your twaddle there.

CNUT!!!

Scruffy-Engineer said:
Wise words.

Be a Gunner

2 for the price of one

Gunner one week, Infantry the next lots more fun than making mud pies

Bridges dont go bang and who wants to be a brickie

If all you want is a civvi trade then why join up?

Latest Threads