What to do?

Okay before I start I know I'm a ******** okay!

I got caught by my wife having oral sex with somebody. I have no memory of the fact and it has destroyed my marriage. I have done everything to try and save my marriage but as far as she is concerned it is over . I don't know what to do to save it.

Any advice please..

stellawifebeater said:
Gimme a break ffs. I actually want to save my marriage.
You were in flagrante noshing and you think you'll marriage will be saved? If you were pissed, it's more than likely you were playing out what you really want to do, relaxed inhibitions an' all.
So, get on those tight jeans; tighten up that cheeky white belt you have but wasn't sure why you bought it; dig out that T-shirt that's too small and tight but refuse to throw away and stick on your summeer canvas slip-on's and come on out. It's as clear as day.

If you don't believe me, PM Jarrod or pop around for a 'chat'.
He lives at:
69 Peter Tatchell Drive
Cum-in-Jeremy-Thorpe
Yorkshire
GAY1 RU2

C'mon everyone
♫ I'm coming out

I want the world to know
♫
Got to let it show.
I'm coming out

I want the world to know

Got to let it show.
♫

Your chances of saving your marriage are already slim - now you need to confess if it was her a) best friend b) worst enemy c) her sister or d) yoga instructor then you have no chance at all and may as well take whatever clothes haven't already been shredded and search for a room in a shared house with a grotty bathroom and limited hot water for showers or take Jarrod up on his offer. Incidentally Option d was the worst because if she is having yoga lessons it means she has been having secret fetishes about her herself.

Otherwise - prepare to offer up all your external contact with the outerworld as a sacrificial lamb (no more mobile, MSN, ARRSE... no friends male or female) and grovel. I recommend the full abasement for this purpose (crawling is just too little). Offer flowers (expensive ones), expensive meals and expensive shoes. In fact add offering your credit card unrestrictedly to the sacrificial pile. It might not work but its the only chance you have.

TAbedwarmer said:
stellawifebeater said:
And you're asking for advice on here??? Why not try Dear Deirdre at the Sun "news"paper or some other spacker agony aunt. Nobhead.
If i knew you, you would have the right to call me a nobhead but as you don't know me shut the fcuk up.

As I have said this isn't the naafi bar, if I wanted slagged I would be in there!

stellawifebeater said:
TAbedwarmer said:
stellawifebeater said:
And you're asking for advice on here??? Why not try Dear Deirdre at the Sun "news"paper or some other spacker agony aunt. Nobhead.
If i knew you, you would have the right to call me a nobhead but as you don't know me shut the fcuk up.

As I have said this isn't the naafi bar, if I wanted slagged I would be in there!
You got caught giving a blow job. That makes you a nobhead. Asking advice on here makes you a double nob head.

Kimmi, are you Clare fucking Raynor?

ps stella, gis your wifes phone number. She's obviously after a bit of revenge now and will be a free bit of totty.....unless shes a fat slapper?

stellawifebeater said:
TAbedwarmer said:
stellawifebeater said:

Well if you want proper advice, start by telling us who you were gnawing at. Some random munter, or her mum, or what?

stellawifebeater said:
TAbedwarmer said:
stellawifebeater said:

you seem confused in many ways.........
you did say that you were a nob head, i refer to your first post.....
man up son, but not in the literal sence........
8O 8O 8O 8O

Latest Threads