What to do with ten man rations

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by LCPL_Bull, Mar 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was recently clearing my stores ration cupboard and came across 5x 10 man ration packs any suggestion on what to do with them Thanks.

2. scoff em

3. send them to me, i'll eat them.

4. Find a PAYD unit and see if you can't make a profit!

5. Make a massive all in stew, and share it with the local dole scroungers.

6. Loving the avatar by the way :D

7. Are they the ones that come with the sausages for breakfast...........

8. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon Burgers(insert homer simpson drooling noises) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.

9. Check PMs bud :D

10. Put them on ebay and call them SAS/PARA nutrition kits and some walt will have them off you in a flash!

11. at the risk of sounding bloody obvious
    Feed 50 men for a day or send them to your local TA Center, they will bite your hand off (pun)

12. cheers i like the ebay SAS idea

13. Take two tins randomly from the box put them in a rucksac and put a gonk bag in as well. Then go out tonight into your back garden or local woods with your rucksac , dig yourself a shell scrap, roll your gonk bag out in the shell scrap, then take one of the tins out - don't look it should be surprise. That's your tea! Go to sleep and make sure you wake up every two hours, and stay awake for an hour. Then in the morning have the other tin for breakfast.

Ahhh to be a dismounted armoured infantryman away from your wagon living on a 10 man rat pack!

Tea could range from a tin of sugar or a tin of rice or if you were really lucky it could be a tin pichards! Breakfast could be a tin of chicken curry or a tin of tea bags. All cold of course because your tactical. Oh yes one thing don't forget your tin opener it normally was inside the sundries tin.

14. I would buy one, any idea on the postage cost!?

15. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)