What to do with ten man rations

I was recently clearing my stores ration cupboard and came across 5x 10 man ration packs any suggestion on what to do with them Thanks.

Make a massive all in stew, and share it with the local dole scroungers.

LCPL_Bull said:
I was recently clearing my stores ration cupboard and came across 5x 10 man ration packs any suggestion on what to do with them Thanks.
Are they the ones that come with the sausages for breakfast...........

LCPL_Bull said:
Check PMs bud :D

LCPL_Bull said:
at the risk of sounding bloody obvious
Feed 50 men for a day or send them to your local TA Center, they will bite your hand off (pun)

Take two tins randomly from the box put them in a rucksac and put a gonk bag in as well. Then go out tonight into your back garden or local woods with your rucksac , dig yourself a shell scrap, roll your gonk bag out in the shell scrap, then take one of the tins out - don't look it should be surprise. That's your tea! Go to sleep and make sure you wake up every two hours, and stay awake for an hour. Then in the morning have the other tin for breakfast.

Ahhh to be a dismounted armoured infantryman away from your wagon living on a 10 man rat pack!

Tea could range from a tin of sugar or a tin of rice or if you were really lucky it could be a tin pichards! Breakfast could be a tin of chicken curry or a tin of tea bags. All cold of course because your tactical. Oh yes one thing don't forget your tin opener it normally was inside the sundries tin.

ah good old 10 man packs, nothing but babies heads pom and peas, followed by sheete chocolate and boiled sweets. put them on ebay, I part time walt it sometimes and could do with some para/marine/sas/sbs/sf food

Give 5 dinner parties. Vary the guests. video each party and enter it for the Tate prize. The boiled sweets can be servedat the exhibition, to allow the viewers to "enter your space" and become part of the experience. Cut clips from "The effects of field artillery" into the dinner party scenes. Call it "Appetite for War" and describe it as "a seminal anti-war comment drawing upon juxtapositions of life and the materials for sustaining it and death". Collect cheque and put winnings behind bar at next Arrse crawl.

mick4075 said:
Take one can of sausages and remove the middle sausage.Find yourself a nice quiet place and.......aah,pleasant memories!
Classic! When I read this I felt all my time in Army was totally wasted as I never had that life changing compo sexual experience.

What happened to sausages after the event? No leave it, I think I rather not know as I have just had another thought someone could of had that 'experience' in my section with me tucking into those compo sausages blissfully unaware. Shame compo sausages were my favourites as well.