What to do with redundant Princesses?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, May 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Train them both to a reasonable level of WT and Cp skills, maybe a couple of days worth, strip Blair of his CPP cover, and Salman Rushdie, the two girls get to earn a living, more money is saved on two more people's bodyguard costs.

Obviously a lot of the time will be spent in on the job training, if they perform below average then I am sure Brown will be more than happy to forego his police guard and eventually the girls will be well trained and competent, there are many politicians, who
    could help out with the scheme.

2. Bed warmers for visiting foreign dignitaries.

LB

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lucrezia

Please don't be nasty about our beloved Royal Family!

I think they are brilliant me, I do honest

• Like Like x 1
  4. Prostitutes. With those posh accents and bloodlines, the revenue from visiting Middle Eastern and Asian businessmen will soon have our economy back on it's feet. And them on their backs.

5. Death would suit you I'm good at laying bodies out I'd be delighted to help.

6. The flaw in that plan is one is a Gwa.

Where has the Daily Wail got this story from?
    If no-one commented is it a safe bet the Mail just mademost of it up?

7. Away with you and your common sense.

• Like Like x 1
  8. They could go down the traditional route of becoming authors of children's books. They wouldn't even have to be much good.

9. Tradition suggests that they should be either fed to dragons, or locked in towers offered as a prize for the winner oif some kind of extreme challenge. Maybe its the new TV show for Saturday evening viewing.

10. Aw don't be nasty.

I thought we was mates!

11. They'd make a couple of fine self propelled Resusci Annies.

12. As mentioned above, one of them's a ginge. Who'd bother practicing to save one of them?

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I see no flaw. and everyone knows the posher the bird the filthier they are.

14. I thought it was traditional to lock them in a tower and let them grow their hair long..........