What to do with all the Crocks...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rawhide, Jun 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This made me larf, dubious BBC reporting around the increase of Crocks in Tropical Northern Australia:

I am not aware of any official advice on not wrestling crocodiles - I think its filed under "common sense no need for an official advice".

Of course, this being in Darwin, who lends its name to a famous award, perhaps there is a requirement or maybe even a law to prevent all those Aussies who, when encountering a 2m predator sat by the fire, thinking they are Macho Man Randy Savage and performing a Suplex on the worthy opponent.

Further in the article the authour asks a scientist a really tricky question:

Ummm..perhaps you should try it Phil Mercer..

And the link: BBC News - The crocodiles wandering in back yards
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I seem to remember the enviromentalists told them to stop killing the crocs so they did, now they have a problem of them spreading in aus and up the islands as they go off in search of territory.
  3. Crocs? Those shoes should all be gathered up and burnt.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Grumblegrunt

croc meat is supposed to be lean and tasty, time for a cull. china is desperate for protein - as is findus so I expect a chicken korma has croc in it scare story soon.
  5. Grumblegrunt

dead healthy that would be. I hoped they would go bust after their financial crisis a few years back
    • Like Like x 1
  6. We've been more than patient with them. They've had since 1971 to start earning their keep, but have they killed a single greenie in all that time? Have they fuck. Members of Parliament? Not a one. Handbag the lot of them, the bludging saurian wasters.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Fair dos mate, to their credit they snaffle the odd Billy Cokebottle.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. We can't cull them, they do wonders for finding lost asylum seekers.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Phew! For a minute there I thought you might be advocating a cull of the old and bold.

Crocs? Shoes and handbags, big game hunting tourism is the way forward.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I've eaten croc in The Carnivore, Niarobi. It was served to me by a Masai called Steve and it was nice. Like chicken but different.
  11. Get Les Hiddins, the "bush tucker man" up there, he looks like he could shift a few!
  12. was that all that "Steve" served you I wonder and what did that taste like?
  13. In other words not like chicken?
  14. Feed them on badgers.......
    • Like Like x 1