What to do now the Stock Market has crashed.

So are the FTSE's.

I still believe that this is a bear trap and there is still big falls to come.

The markets are being propped up by the injection of Trillions upon Trillions of funny money.
It appears that GC agrees with me

Goldman Sachs isn’t convinced by the stock market rally.

Its analysts have predicted that Wall Street will drop back towards last months lows, before rallying again later in the year.
I'll pull a B_L at this juncture '' Time will tell '' :) :)

You didn't understand your comment, the situation or the markets.

How very unsurprising.

FTSE 100 up nearly 2% today.

The markets will (continue to) recover.

View attachment 469649
Did you not understand this ?

So are the FTSE's.
Or was it this part you had difficulty with ?

The markets are being propped up by the injection of Trillions upon Trillions of funny money.
Or perhaps Goldman Sachs went straight over your head

Goldman Sachs isn’t convinced by the stock market rally.

Its analysts have predicted that Wall Street will drop back towards last months lows, before rallying again later in the year.
Nice of you to provide a graph on something I had already pointed out 3 posts earlier, you must have read it as you gave it an '' Old ''. Reading and comprehension skills of an 8 year old.

Why did you do that ?

Quite simple. Your English comprehension skills are abysmal.

You have a nice day.

You don't even remember what you said ten minutes previously. Your English comprehension skills are on a par with your investment knowledge.

<<rolls eyes>>

I laughed at your statement that GS ( not GC...) agree with you.

I'm sure you are their Go To bloke for market insight.

You think the sky is falling in, we get that.

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
Keep it easy fellas.

I'm no expert, but there is money to be made if you are careful. Deutsche Bank has already been mentioned. Their shares have been bouncing up and down the last few weeks. The golden rule obviously is buy low, sell high. From a purely amateur point of view Lufthansa looks to be a good buy as well. Like Deutsche Bank, it would never be allowed to go bust. Their share price is down, but it will go up again. Wirecard produced good results for me as well. Up 33% before I sold. They've since gone down again.
Short term, or long term, now is a good time to buy.

I am not advocating buying any shares of the companies mentioned. I'm just trying to say that there is money to be made out there if you are careful.

Still laughing ?

UK markets% changeValueChange
FTSE 100FTSE 100 London
London
-2.21%5980.26-134.99
FTSE 250FTSE 250 London
London
-1.83%16526.64-308.70

I just leave this here for your perusal, although I have said it at least 3 times.

I called it bad data. Lagarde calls it hard data.

The hard economic data is only just starting to emerge, she points out.

You keep laughing and investing :D :D

Still laughing ?
Yep; at you, so dim you think market movements over seven hours actually mean something.

You've nothing to say, but saying it anyway, eh?
You keep laughing and investing :D :D
Quite right.

The markets will (continue to) recover.

Yep; at you, so dim you think market movements over seven hours actually mean something.
Is that what you think ? :D :D

Actually, I told you in 2019 that the FTSE 100 was not going to hit 8000 and that it would decline considerably.

1st Jan 2020 7604

1st May 2020 5901

That is a 4 month fall of 1703 or 23%

Still laughing ? :D:D

Good, because further declines are on the way.

It’s a brave man who calls the bottom in these circumstances. The VIX is going sideways at a level way above every crash except 2008.

There’s no way I’d call a few days of buying as an uptrend.

jg505

Old-Salt
I think it was one day this week that the US market saw it's biggest weekly increase since 1987.

Some people are making a lot of money from this crisis........not me I hasten to add :-(

On the downside, I see that BA are contemplating pulling out of Gatwick lock stock and barrell. They're not expecting travel to return to the norm for the next 3-4 years. I'll caveat that with this is, once again, pure speculation.

Off to a good start in May

FTSE 100FTSE 100 London
London
-2.18%5772.33-128.88
FTSE 250FTSE 250 London
London
-1.21%16254.94-199.52

Keep believing and keep investing Bravo . After all you have been through / seen this before :D :D

I know, I know, the Markets always recover.

What age will you be when the hit that magic 8000 you started a thread about ?

Or more importantly, will you still be alive to see that magic number being hit ?

Off to a good start in May

FTSE 100FTSE 100 London
London
-2.18%5772.33-128.88
FTSE 250FTSE 250 London
London
-1.21%16254.94-199.52

Keep believing and keep investing Bravo . After all you have been through / seen this before :D :D

I know, I know, the Markets always recover.

What age will you be when the hit that magic 8000 you started a thread about ?

Or more importantly, will you still be alive to see that magic number being hit ?
You'd have to be spectacularly stupid, ignorant and clueless to think that market movements over 90 minutes mean anything.

Which is why you think market movements over 90 minutes means something.

You'd have to be spectacularly stupid, ignorant and clueless to think that market movements over 90 minutes mean anything.
You also need to be spectacularly stupid to keep posting the same guff over and over again.

That is why I posted this above

Actually, I told you in 2019 that the FTSE 100 was not going to hit 8000 and that it would decline considerably.

1st Jan 2020 7604

1st May 2020 5901

That is a 4 month fall of 1703 or 23%

Still laughing ? :D:D

Good, because further declines are on the way.
Read it and weep, then dry your eyes, and finally admit, that for all you can flap your gums faster than a humming bird. You still got it wrong and you still spout sh!te.

You post an utterly pointless fact that anyone could find if they were bothered.

Nobody cares about 90 minute market movements. Nobody.

The one reason you are posting on the threads I've started is because you are desperate to score some kind of point over me.

Its actually getting embarrassing now.