What to do if you think someone is walting it up a touch

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by fly_boy, Feb 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think that someone I know is walting it up a bit... The guy is a nice guy and is pretty unassuming but is in a senior management role in a company...

He purports to have been educated at 'The Royal Military Academy' with all the associated connotations. However, I know that he was only a lance jack (full screw at most) in an artillery regiment.

What should a chap do?

Answers on a postcard...
  2. Let him know that you know, perhaps you too will soon be senior management!
  3. I like that idea.... unfortunately not in the same company anymore - I was just going through some LinkedIn connections and came across him again...
  4. Would it not be easier and possibly quicker to post an answer on line rather than send a postcard 8O
  5. Maybe he meant close to the RMA Woolwich
  6. Start a hate campaign?
  7. I was educated at the Academy in Woolwich, by several QA's
  8. There is a civvy side to RMAS, I think. Seem to remember some bint off The Apprentice was on the course. Could be (and probably am) wrong...
  9. A Witch-Hunt, followed by a show trial, then firing squad. That'll show him.
  10. I've thought of the public outing - the finger pointing of ridicule and the sneers of contempt....

The broken career and the subsequent drink problem - his wife will leave hm and his children sneer at him with disdain...

Subsequent homelessness ensues and the final broken husk of a man will be laid to rest in a paupers grave as a consequence of his acquired heroin and crack cocaine habit...

Possibly a bit harsh????
  11. One at a time or altogether?
  12. He must be pretty good to get to a senior management position from being a junior rank? Maybe he went to a military school when he was a sprog.
  13. Why? I was in senior management, and i was at brats. What you were in the Army doesnt mean you cant make it outside you know. (okay gone downhill since then, but) :)
  14. I know plenty of junior ranks that made it to junior management positions but time was always against them to get any higher because they were staring at the bottom. Officers/senior ranks tend to filter in at a higher starting grade. Obviously there are exceptional people....which was my point.
  15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

There's the problem right there. Bunch of leching perverts should have been concentrating on the job in hand.