What to do about teacher indoctrinating children with XLW ideology.

I do not know the back story(ies) to which you allude but I sincerely agree that it is wrong to try to silence by reporting posters who do not use "offensive" words in an "offensive" manner. Indeed, there is already far too much silencing of those with whom we may disagree rather than fostering debate, which also need not be vitriolic or personally destructive to be meaningful.
Ooh, like when we call MOD's wankers in other threads, and yet agree with them in threads like this? See I used the word wanker in another thread in quite an offensive manner, and yet in this thread it was merely used as an example.

See how fine the line is, in one thread you are a wanker, in others you are an example!

Ooh, like when we call MOD's ******* in other threads, and yet agree with them in threads like this? See I used the word ****** in another thread in quite an offensive manner, and yet in this thread it was merely used as an example.

See how fine the line is, in one thread you are a ******, in others you are an example!
I suppose it can be a fine line and in such cases that is where the Mod makes his or her money.;-) Personally, I just avoid such line walking by refraining from using such terms.

Okay, I don't know if it has been discussed as I've only just read page one of the thread,

Let me set out my own stall on this. My son is 17 and a bit of a lefty of course, but he's a good lad, got a good head on his shoulders and when someone spouts XLW/ Env. Rebellion nonesense, he is aware of the true facts to give them pause for thought.

My daughter is gay, a medical student and, of course, of the female persuasion. Now it may be that last fact that drives her illogical and inconsistent viewpoints but she is less tolerant of left-wing dogma than I am! Seriously, she votes Conservative and voted FOR Brexit, hates Pride events as virtue-signalling snowflake'ism and still likes makeup and girly stuff like caring for people who are poorly and shite! She will make a great husband one day!

But I taught my kids to look beyond headlines and to think about alternatives to what they were told at school. Not in real science and maths classes obviously, or where real facts (such as 1066 etc) are concerned, but to spot when anything is subjective and to realise that there are alternatives available.

Is that something that can be done by all parents, no of course not, but if you can then that might be worth trying. Otherwise OP, hound the ******* teacher so that every infraction he makes is complained about to the Governors. In fact join the board of Govenors and make his life unbearable.

The fightback starts now!
Edited

Patently more rhythmic beatings needed

Last edited:
Your daughter thinks you are a c.u.nt and votes magic grandpa/sanders. You’ll die soon, she has **** all to do with you at the minute other than your financial support and is just smoothing this over in the meantime. But she loves you despite your quirks

Your familial experience is anecdotal and reflects what you’d like to be reality. You ain’t keen on homos but your daughter is a cool “homo” high performer, not keen on lefties, well she parrots your views, your left wing son will, in your mind cede to your patronising right wing views and 180 and become a nazi......in the real world he will move away, be successful and let you have windows of opportunity to see his family, you will burn this by having him correct your language in front of your own grand children

This is really tragic redundant father stuff which comes from believing what you think is right while everyone else moves the **** on
Thank you for that.

Are you @thegimp that everyone else calls "That Fucking Twat" by any chance or is that some one else?

Just wondering because I don't want to hurt an innocent person with my rapier wit. Please note the absence of the word "sharp", because it is merely a redundancy of course.

Roger Out

War Hero
Just posted this on another thread:
My friend has a daughter that just started school in Tunbridge Wells. Today the whole school was on a strike day, to protest about climate change. She is 4 years old.
We are actually resorting to closing schools so protests can be done, ultimately forcing young children into doing something that they don’t understand.
Who’s the protest too? What will it achieve? Apart from wasting a day of a child’s learning.
I bet most of the mums drove their kids to school for the protest. I bet most of them went abroad by plane for a summer holiday.
When did this world become so fecked up?

Your daughter thinks you are a c.u.nt and votes magic grandpa/sanders. You’ll die soon, she has **** all to do with you at the minute other than your financial support and is just smoothing this over in the meantime. But she loves you despite your quirks

Your familial experience is anecdotal and reflects what you’d like to be reality. You ain’t keen on homos but your daughter is a cool “homo” high performer, not keen on lefties, well she parrots your views, your left wing son will, in your mind cede to your patronising right wing views and 180 and become a nazi......in the real world he will move away, be successful and let you have windows of opportunity to see his family, you will burn this by having him correct your language in front of your own grand children

This is really tragic redundant father stuff which comes from believing what you think is right while everyone else moves the **** on
Holy shit, You really are a poisonous nasty little wretch arent you.

Whats wrong, Brexit blues? Glass half empty again? Height under 4.5 foot?

I know...

Reductio ad Hitlerum!

Last edited:
Thank you for that.

Are you @thegimp that everyone else calls "That ******* Twat" by any chance or is that some one else?

Just wondering because I don't want to hurt an innocent person with my rapier wit. Please note the absence of the word "sharp", because it is merely a redundancy of course.
I withdrew/edited my post because
1. I don‘t know you or your actual family situation as described by you.It’s unfair to extrapolate their position from your shit posts
2.Simple works better

My scattershot picture of your family relations can stay or go, perhaps it resonates. I’ve deleted, it was unfair, I can’t approached others to delete, perhaps you can.

It doesn't make the topic itself, as pushed by a teacher, XLW.

I think that kids should be educated on the effects of human activity on the environment - be that pollution, use / abuse of natural resources or the effect that human activity is having on the climate.

Yes, the climate always has and always will change because of natural causes, however (from memory) 97% of climatologists (spring?) agree that we're hastening it and making it worse.

No.

Kids should be educated so that they can develop their own theories and opinion through proper methods, not indoctrinated with junk science that a vocal minority steamrollers into public consciousness that has already been subdued by poor education, the supremacy of meme, and the three sacred principles of INGSOC.

I withdrew/edited my post because
1. I don‘t know you or your actual family situation as described by you.It’s unfair to extrapolate their position from your shit posts
2.Simple works better

My scattershot picture of your family relations can stay or go, perhaps it resonates. I’ve deleted, it was unfair, I can’t approached others to delete, perhaps you can.
Some other fucker is bound to copy it just to show the world what a bellthronk you are.

《Sigh》

Of all the climate change deniers, the very few respected ones have not been able to overturn the weight of evidence.
Evidence of change or cause? It suits climate change experts to insist it is man made so they can suggest solutions and it suits government as they can tax the problem.
Quite why anyone gives that odd little Swedish child the time of day is beyond me.
As for some fat little kid bunking school interviewed by the bbc yesterday “it’s like July in September so it’s serious”
Yes, pal, and next week I’ll be cycling in the Lake District and it’ll be like November. It’s called weather.

You're going to collect evidence.
At a primary school...

Do let us know how you get on.
I've had to do similar.

Take pictures of work on walls, homework etc.

Ask for a school interview with the teacher or head. Fire it up to the goveners.

To the op, if you do go to the interview with with staff, ask in advance that it can be recorded or take in your own scribe.

So it turns out that one of my kid's teachers (who it seems also has links to Antifa) has been selling climate change as the next 'big-bad' and it's all the West's fault. Apparently Greta Thrunberg is also the new messiah. There was also a (teacher enabled) march in the playground. In a ******* primary school.

Short of giving the teacher an epic bollocking at parents' evening, is there anything formal that can be done? I've also noticed other shit on the walls, such as pro-immigration stuff and picked up on Brexit being sold as some sort of epic disaster.

I thought teachers were supposed to arm our youth with the critical thinking skills to flourish, not brainwash them into accepting a very narrow and biased view of the world. In this case, I think this goes beyond one rogue teacher, and stems from the Head herself.

If this was XRW indoctrination, I'm sure the police would be on it like a tramp on chips. Can anything be done or reported for XLW child abuse such as this?
Can you get hold of any children size t-shirts featuring a swastika?

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
I've had to do similar.

Take pictures of work on walls, homework etc.

Ask for a school interview with the teacher or head. Fire it up to the goveners.

To the op, if you do go to the interview with with staff, ask in advance that it can be recorded or take in your own scribe.
Taking in a scribe would be serious fucking with their heads. Do you know how long it would take for a monk to record "Who has been shitting on my desk?" in Latin on a vellum page?
textura_page.jpg

Can you get hold of any children size t-shirts featuring a swastika?
Brilliant idea, when they complain about the tshirt you can put a formal complaint in that they're racist against Indians

That should confuse them

I'd go online, on a friday night and whine about it.
And then wonder why the fvck people are laughing at me.
Your point?
People are always larfing at you.

Latest Threads