What to do about teacher indoctrinating children with XLW ideology.

So it turns out that one of my kid's teachers (who it seems also has links to Antifa) has been selling climate change as the next 'big-bad' and it's all the West's fault. Apparently Greta Thrunberg is also the new messiah. There was also a (teacher enabled) march in the playground. In a fucking primary school.

Short of giving the teacher an epic bollocking at parents' evening, is there anything formal that can be done? I've also noticed other shit on the walls, such as pro-immigration stuff and picked up on Brexit being sold as some sort of epic disaster.

I thought teachers were supposed to arm our youth with the critical thinking skills to flourish, not brainwash them into accepting a very narrow and biased view of the world. In this case, I think this goes beyond one rogue teacher, and stems from the Head herself.

If this was XRW indoctrination, I'm sure the police would be on it like a tramp on chips. Can anything be done or reported for XLW child abuse such as this?

So it turns out that one of my kid's teachers (who it seems also has links to Antifa) has been selling climate change as the next 'big-bad' and it's all the West's fault. Apparently Greta Thrunberg is also the new messiah. There was also a (teacher enabled) march in the playground. In a ******* primary school.

Short of giving the teacher an epic bollocking at parents' evening, is there anything formal that can be done? I've also noticed other shit on the walls, such as pro-immigration stuff and picked up on Brexit being sold as some sort of epic disaster.

I thought teachers were supposed to arm our youth with the critical thinking skills to flourish, not brainwash them into accepting a very narrow and biased view of the world. In this case, I think this goes beyond one rogue teacher, and stems from the Head herself.

If this was XRW indoctrination, I'm sure the police would be on it like a tramp on chips. Can anything be done or reported for XLW child abuse such as this?
What political allegiance does your MP have? If on the blue side of the house, I'm sure they would be interested to hear about this. If on the red side, my advice would be to consider moving.

You should write to the Chair of the Governors, c/o the school address, setting out your concerns logically and saying why you feel the teacher's conduct is inappropriate.

What political allegiance does your MP have? If on the blue side of the house, I'm sure they would be interested to hear about this. If on the red side, my advice would be to consider moving.
Conservative. Not gonna say who for semi-PERSEC reasons. Might start gathering some evidence in the meantime...

So it turns out that one of my kid's teachers (who it seems also has links to Antifa) has been selling climate change as the next 'big-bad' and it's all the West's fault. Apparently Greta Thrunberg is also the new messiah. There was also a (teacher enabled) march in the playground. In a ******* primary school.

This is epidemic here, having apparently kicked into high gear under the reign of Barack Hussein Obama. My children have to work hard to keep up with this phenomenon with their children and have to push back with their teachers and on occasion their school administrators where "teaching" morphs into indoctrination. In one egregious case the teacher was fired when an investigation established she was actually discriminating in her grading according to the extent of "compliance" of students with her ideological views.

Conservative. Not gonna say who for semi-PERSEC reasons. Might start gathering some evidence in the meantime...
You will have to build up a file of hard facts and evidence, not just hearsay, before you act. Then take no prisoners. Noted from BBC yesterday that climate warming hysteria in schools is starting to have an adverse effect on some pupils mental health.

You're going to collect evidence.
At a primary school...

Do let us know how you get on.

I watched a number of the Worldwide demos on the Web.

I Efffing despair at the ignorance and hypocrisy driving this rubbish. 'Climate Change' is a natural phenomenon, it is cyclical and yes pollution is bad and affects it! The number of High Vis jackets across the Globe was amazing (each one made of manmade fibres, the manufacture of which....pollutes), all the bleached cotton on display, from t-shirts to banners, was also laughable. Not forgetting the jeans,shorts,trainers etc. the manufacture of which contributes to more pollution, but is conveniently forgotten by these snowflakes and airheads, whose message seems to be "It's your fault this planet is in shite state,so we're going to have to do something about it" !

I'm impressed, right up to the point when I wonder how they got to all these venues ? I doubt very much, if any of these 'people' have a decent yomp in them so, some form of mechanical transport I should think, Petrol,Diesel or Electric, doesn't matter, they all produce pollution at some stage.

Pollution, is driven by Market Forces, the very people who are currently decrying it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I watched a number of the Worldwide demos on the Web.

I Efffing despair at the ignorance and hypocrisy driving this rubbish. 'Climate Change' is a natural phenomenon, it is cyclical and yes pollution is bad and affects it! The number of High Vis jackets across the Globe was amazing (each one made of manmade fibres, the manufacture of which....pollutes), all the bleached cotton on display, from t-shirts to banners, was also laughable. Not forgetting the jeans,shorts,trainers etc. the manufacture of which contributes to more pollution, but is conveniently forgotten by these snowflakes and airheads, whose message seems to be "It's your fault this planet is in shite state,so we're going to have to do something about it" !

I'm impressed, right up to the point when I wonder how they got to all these venues ? I doubt very much, if any of these 'people' have a decent yomp in them so, some form of mechanical transport I should think, Petrol,Diesel or Electric, doesn't matter, they all produce pollution at some stage.

Pollution, is driven by Market Forces, the very people who are currently decrying it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Spot on. Make sure you start checking under the bonnet and undercarriage of your car.....unless perhaps it is a Prius.

UpInThemGuts

On ROPS
On ROPs

I can remember when the janitors were ex Army & we raised the union jack each morning. said a christian prayer at dinner and got caned if you laughed.. too much muslim loving shite now

You're going to collect evidence.
At a primary school...

Do let us know how you get on.
Depends on the nature of the evidence, what it contains and who gathers it and who has access to it.
A test of gdpr.

This is epidemic here, having apparently kicked into high gear under the reign of Barack Hussein Obama. My children have to work hard to keep up with this phenomenon with their children and have to push back with their teachers and on occasion their school administrators where "teaching" morphs into indoctrination. In one egregious case the teacher was fired when an investigation established she was actually discriminating in her grading according to the extent of "compliance" of students with her ideological views.
That sounds interesting, can you give a link to coverage of the case?

My son gets dropped off early at school for "Breakffast club" where they eat fruit and watch...CBBC Newsround.
Yes, the most attentive part of a childs day is spend watching the fucking EUBC

Some words will be had at the next parent teacher night.
He is due at mine tonight for the weekend so I will be quizing him about what they have been up to today.

My best advice, de-programme them when you get the chance, Do it in a way that challenges their thought process, That way they wont grow up gullible and not being able to see past one side of a story.
The indoctination and subversion that I see today on TV would have made Goebbels pround, The EUBC are at it everywhere, however subtle the nudge may be.
I suppose that's why it is called programming.
I suppose that is why some people are so bloody narrow minded. It's criminal.

As for the Antifa individual, Start finding a way of getting onto this persons social media, people are foolish these days and leave a digital trail that you can pick up off a mis-spelled google search.
These people are known to support extreme actions, I would persue a path of exposure, They should not be within a hundred yards of school IMO.

All evidence leads back to marxism and the long march, it runs deep.

EDIT: Hint for the Antifa commisar, find out where they got their education and when, then start looking at who was lecturing, student union activity etc. Its not hard to conclude who got to them.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Toppet

Old-Salt

I dont think that climate change is "XLW".

I dont think that climate change is "XLW".
A lot of the organisations campaigning about climate change are very watermelon, i.e green on the outside and red on the inside

Latest Threads