What tickled yer arrse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Apr 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After several months of dullness, the Naffi seemes to be funny again. So looking back what 5 things have tickled yer arrse?. They can be people, threads or Wiki entries or even the blogs. Here are a few of mine:

1. Harry Webster's pictures of Auld Yin. These make me piss my self everytime.

2. The MDN/Cait banter between these doomed never-to-be fcuk buddies

3. The Arrse Maiden wars. They bit so easily.

4. Any thread dedicated to mongs and especially this sandal wearing mong picture: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=13451/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=60.html

5. The Goldie thread, I spent 20 minutes listening to his utter sh1te when I called him.

Whats yers then?
  2. I know im new to this but the Mong threads are fecking great! those dopey little dripplers really have found a genuine use for themselves, making my shifts go quicker by piddling myself laughing at them.
  3. Hallveg, I concur with your thoughts, and would even suggest that Arrse contact some charitable institution with the idea of sponsoring an Arrsemong. For just five quid a month, we could kit it out in arrse shirt, tie and socks then take turns torturing the cnut.