What this (new, polictically correct) site needs is....

A grammar assessor, or at least an auto-correct function for the occasional mong who posts a post which is hard to read.

An automatic Jarrod app which flags up to a poster a previous thread.

Over to you other ARRSERS to guide the CO's in the direction of an intelligent and fluent site....

Better to have a cull of the membership.

A grammar assessor, or at least an auto-correct function for the occasional mong who posts a post which is hard to read.

An automatic Jarrod app which flags up to a poster a previous thread.

Over to you other ARRSERS to guide the CO's in the direction of an intelligent and fluent site....

You used four ellipsis instead on the standard three.

An algorithm that blocks repetitive jokes after 1000 times of being used on topics such as old weapon systems, service in the fatherland, garden storage facilities and the sexual proclivities of the indirect fire support personnel of a certain parachute battalion.

An algorithm that blocks repetitive jokes after 1000 times of being used on topics such as old weapon systems, service in the fatherland, garden storage facilities and the sexual proclivities of the indirect fire support personnel of a certain parachute battalion.

like "your mum" ?

Actually, I don't believe I used any, but I believe you should have said OF. ;-)

What Stacker meant was you used a four-dot ellipsis instead of a three-dot ellipsis. Three-dot ellipses are normally the correct form however, where an ellipsis is at the end of a sentence, a four-dot ellipsis is acceptable.

image.jpg

Fixed.

Latest Threads