What things do you see all the time on TV or in Films?

I'm sure binge watching has a lot to do with it but certain little things show up in any TV Drama or Film that you see all the time. I don't mean ALL the TIME and in EVERY show but it is very noticeable when watching..

Such as:

Bandages always have a blood stain on them, I get it on a battlefield but in a hospital nah, I don't think so.

Suitcases are always empty. You can just tell by the way they are handled that there isn't any weight in them.

During a chase the Good guys after losing sight of the bad guy will always look the wrong way before choosing the right way to go.

When needing to contact someone in danger or to obtain help and making the very important phone call, the recipient will never answer and the sendee will never send a text message to say "Get out of there or get you ass here now."

There are a ton more but I can only think of them while watching the telly.

Soooooo.......Anyone else notice these things?

The baddies just can’t kill someone in a timely manner, either they have to chit chat, or get distracted and feel the need to investigate. Just shoot them in the face, cut their throat, set them on fire already......

Automatic weapons absolutely have to be fired on full auto. Nobody in film or tv has ever heard of a change lever, ammunition conservation or muzzle jump. Directors seem to have a hard on for showers of ejected brass.

Companies delivering large panes of glass never employ crews with the sense to park on the side of the road they're delivering to.

There is always a car bonnet to jump over during a city foot chase.

When WPC Pludd or Detective Ms Plod needs to chase someone they are always wearing high heels and need to take them off.

Bad guys armed with assault rifles in a stationary, stable fire position are always less accurate than a good guy with a pistol 200m away and running at full pelt.

Why does every female detective in America look like a Supermodel?

In shows set in the past, the cars are from the year the show is set in (that is, no cars that would be ten years old) and 99% are in tip top condition. I get that the cars are probably obtained from enthusiasts but at least get them dirty, or make them look careworn.

I cannot stand people putting their hands to their ears or talking into their wrists when they are supposed to be surveillance officers.

This bloke blends in more effortlessly into his enviroment.

The baddies just can’t kill someone in a timely manner, either they have to chit chat, or get distracted and feel the need to investigate. Just shoot them in the face, cut their throat, set them on fire already......
Also, every baddie in every Hollywood film has an English accent, no matter where in the world they're from.

Latest Threads