What they dont teach you on All Arms Drill!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jockfox, Feb 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's quite amazing. I wonder how many dropped rifles before they became that good. It's like they were moving in slow motion at some points, it made a very weird effect, like it was computer generated because they were in such perfect time.
  3. Puts Queens Colour Squadron Rock apes to shame.
  4. It's fecking cheerleading...
  5. Repaired Your Link Mate

Silent drill my arrse - I heard every fcuking foot stamp and rifle slap!!

Soooooo American and gung-ho (but impressive!!)
  6. Seemed more like dancing than drill, not a fan. Though I appreciate the work it must take.
  7. Nice display, but in military terms....GAY!
  8. 2 years doing that and impressing loads of young babes OR tours in Iraq or 'stan...i know which one i'd pick. It may look gay but I think it gets women moist which is what really counts, sort of foreplay with guns. last time I tried that, i got arrested for aggravated kidnapping and buggery. mind you I wasn't wearing a pretty uniform, unless a balaclava counts?
  9. It's GAY!!
  10. It's majorettes for men

11. Agree with Matelot on this one. Who´d have thought it: US Navy beats USMC at drill :headbang:

Be a good "showpiece" for the next Trooping the Colour though. Mind you, I wouldn´t want to be the young Grenadier Guardsman chucking his rifle at the Badge :omg:
  12. HMKG are better

Granted not silent, but these are all national service persons, can you imagine if we had our chav scum trying to learn this, fcuking mission impossible!