What the???

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by monkeyseemonkeydo, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just found this PM in my inbox

My name is miss Rita mbaye,i am single and 5.8ft.How are you,
    i hope your are find and in sound health.I went through your profile today
    and i took interest on it. I am interested in your profile, we seem to have a lot in common. Kindly contact me.

I will tell you more about myself and picture"

(email address supplied)

As far as I am aware I dont even have any details in my profile! I definitely cant see any or dont remember submitting any. Why is it people always do this crap.
  2. I think this has been doing the rounds for a fair few lads, pretty much just spam I'm afraid!
  3. Ah, I had one of them too mate! is she two-timing me before we have even got together? :)

I was in two minds wether to reply, thinking I may be un-witingly subscribing to a dating site or something.
    Perhaps its just as well I didn't!
    thought there seemed to be something dodgy with supplied email addy. just a strange address.

I clicked on the senders profile to find her account has been suspended. then pm'ed Forces Sweetheart to see if she knew the reason, as she is a mod on the loney hearts forum.

any other arrse'ers had this pm?
  4. I recon it was Supergal feeling lonely and wanting a new fella to punch.... er..... date! :twisted:

Please dont hit me............... :oops:
  5. I'm not that desperate honey :roll:

now about that left hook..........
  6. anyone actually contact her/him/it b4 they knew it was a spam?

if so, what yuh get in reply then?
  7. feel gutted I havent had anything!!