• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What the military thinks about Obama

WalterWarry said:
Have they all been smoking something again ? - their eyes are all glazed over
That's what happens when Barack the Magic Negro tries to hypnotize people with the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto. :roll:

It's going to be a sad day for the leftist world when these Marines have to arrest and imprison Comrade Obama and the Democrat's. It's only been a month and Obama is the most incompetent and treasonous president in US history. Only Obama's gorilla wife is worse.

Strange. Most squaddies always look so excited when a politician turns up to talk to them.

Oh no, that's right, they don't, they mostly looked bored out of their mind.

Gator, you're a boring inbred fuckwit

Is the one front right wearing a very bad ginger toupe?

ronnie12398 said:
WalterWarry said:
That's what happens when Barack the Magic Negro tries to hypnotize people with the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto. :roll:

It's going to be a sad day for the leftist world when these Marines have to arrest and imprison Comrade Obama and the Democrat's. It's only been a month and Obama is the most incompetent and treasonous president in US history. Only Obama's gorilla wife is worse.
Ronnie do they have a care in the community programme in the States ?

WalterWarry said:
ronnie12398 said:
WalterWarry said:

Sorry dear, I don't understand your banter. :?

ronnie12398 said:
WalterWarry said:
ronnie12398 said:
WalterWarry said:

Sorry dear, I don't understand your banter. :?
That's ok darling.

jimmys_best_mate said:
You live on a friggin island and you call me "inbred"? :?

If it wasn't for the Vikings coming to your little island several hundred years ago and raping all your women and the American GIs screwing all your women during WWII and Muslim immigrants nowadays you would all be having sex with your cousins, mothers and sisters, right?

Unlike nowadays when all your lot in the boondocks, mountains, swamps and Blue Ridge mountains are still having it off with their cousins, mothers and sisters. Right?
Fancy a few Viking workers to come over and sort your inbreds out?

gator said:
jimmys_best_mate said:

If it wasn't for the Vikings coming to your little island several hundred years ago and raping all your women and the American GIs screwing all your women during WWII and Muslim immigrants nowadays you would all be having sex with your cousins, mothers and sisters, right?
Your grasp of history is excellent. Obviously the GI's screwing all the women was easy because all of the men were away - fighting a war - oh and capturing Enigma machines :wink:

rickshaw-major said:
Your grasp of history is excellent. Obviously the GI's screwing all the women was easy because all of the men were away - fighting a war - oh and capturing Enigma machines :wink:
I heard that the English chicks really liked the Black GIs.

gator said:
jimmys_best_mate said:

I can live with GI's fucking my granny. Can you get over the fact that your dad is also your brother?

gator said:

The Vikings were our first visitors were they?

What about the mass immigration into the south around 1200BC as Mediterranean people tried to escape the Sea People? The Celts? The Belgae? The great movement of people around Europe during the Roman period? The Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Frisians who followed the Roman retreat?

Americans might well have been able to 'screw a few of our women' during the war, that's only because our lads were out fighting the war while you cowards sat at home making money.

Besides your (as usual) shaky grasp of history, even if we all were descended from one tribe, why would we have to have sex with mothers, sisters or cousins? Has Britain moved to Alabama? Weren't the various tribes that made up ancient Britain large groups of different families?

I wouldn't worry about our Muslims, you'll all be Mexican long before they're in a majority here.

Mong

gator said:
rickshaw-major said:
I heard that the English chicks really liked the Black GIs.
I heard a few were raped and murdered by black GI's too. :roll:

I take it we are all supposed to be seething with rage that a black man may or may not have stuck a crippler up our grannies? It has been voiced that the natives were very receptive to the black GI's and rightly so. Unlike your own armed forces. You obviously have issues with mixed race relationships otherwise you wouldn't have dragged it into a public forum, you fucking troll.

Latest Threads