• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What the hell is lawstudent on?

With the arrival of this poster asking inane bone questions, i would like to ask a question of my own.

What the hell is he/she/it on. Is it BB in an alter ego trip.

Read some of its posts in the body art thread. I am a little perplexed as to its intentions!!!

E_S

G

Goku

Lawstudent is Yannie.

Their spelling and grammar are exactly the same.
They speak/write in exactly the same style.
They both write utterly pointless and stupid threads.

No mistaking it, it’s Yannie.

I think it’s funny, she get points for effort.

She is clearly gagging for squaddy-luvvin. I'm betting she lives in her (foster) parents garage, as she's too fat to get through the front door.

Lairdx said:
As previously discussed flashy. I love everybody. Especially you. xxxxxx
The Lord Flasheart said:
Poke it, fruitbat.
:lol: I'd just like to say, although I'm not allowed to view this website in work, the fact I just gobbed my cup of tea over the keyboard has brought suspicion upon me! Thanks for giving me a laugh!

eye_spy said:
Are they the surviving members of the Cambodian Midget Fighting League?
the ones that got away from the tiger that their boss thought they could beat in a fight? :D

obviously a lot of blood was shed, not a drop of it being feline though :twisted:

Latest Threads