What the funk?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BrunoNoMedals, Mar 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Facebook weirdoes - we all know they exist. I've just spent the last month, for instance, avoiding some tool who I used to go to school with and took to stalking me via the old FB. In spite of this, and other situations, I wasn't prepared for my most recent Facebook friend request:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=1611297874&pc=1

I have no idea who he is, and we certainly have no friends in common. However, an initial glance at friends list (the preview that pops up on the profile front) showed his association with Joseph Fritzl, Peter Sutcliffe and... Jonathon Ross. A closer look reveals his friendships with Bruce Forsyth and Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. Worryingly, there are also a couple tasty young ladies in there. I'll reserve judgement on how real they are.

Anyhoo, question 1: Who the fcuk is this guy?!

Question 2: What's your weirdest/funniest/most memorable Facebook request? Ever been stalked through social networking? Did you get a shag and a lightly poached pet rabbit from it?

We must pool our shared knowledge of these Internet psychos and, just possibly, learn how to do it :D

P.S. Flashy, we know all about your nutcase-magnetism already.

2. Wot's Facebook ? Keep getting asked to join, must be the best way to lose your identity !

3. That's you screwing around that is...

You might need a life... Just a thought... :wink:

4. I just had some random girl add me, appears she is in the Army also, but never met her before. She definately wants me.

5. You're in there, old son. :wink: :p