What the fuck...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by No_Duff, Sep 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fuck does this twat think he looks like ?

2. I like it. At least he'd be easy to describe.
  3. The wind section of the LSO?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. I like the idea that you could watch the telly through his ears!
  5. H3

H3 LE

What a mong ..... Who the fuck cut his hair like that !
    • Like Like x 2
  6. A cunt.
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

one way to take potential girlfriends off the subject of your male pattern baldness
    • Like Like x 1
  8. He looks a cunt now but put it down to the folly of youth. There's charitable isn't it but what about in 30, 40 years time? How fucking stupid will he look then?

Someone who cares should perhaps give him a ring later. Nah, on second thoughts, he's got enough rings already.
  9. How did you get my picture?
  10. I bet the twat is fucking his own sister.
  11. When I was younger my elderly relatives would, following the death of a neighbour, visit the house of the deceased and look into the coffin. The comment would invariably be (and I thought this quite comical) "He looks just like himself". I often wondered who they expected him to look like, Charlie Chaplin perhaps?

However this character might be difficult to describe in such circumstances.
  12. Would you employ him? I'd bet he spends his whole lie on the dole.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'd hate to be around him when he has a cold, snot would be shooting everywhere.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. He would be useful to a jeweller. Don't they use something like this to measure the diameter of rings?
  15. Perhaps he has a job calibrating the Metal detecting barriers at airports?