What the fuck is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Jul 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lately when finishing work I have had the urge to have several drinks so I have gone to the shop and bought myself some beer as one would do. I get one can in these days and suddenly my desire to drink has waned, just what on earth is going on with me?
  2. You have prostate cancer. That will be 100 guineas, please.
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Your turning into a poof

Check the chicks you would do and celebrity tits threads
    If you are still struggling aftyer that PM Jarrod to begin training
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yep. Clearly a mincin' hermer. Jarrod, incoming!
  5. Lymphoma is my bet. What size shoes d'you take?

No reason.
  6. Yep, I concur with the majority. You are turning into a raving homme. This is solved by placing ones head on a busy raailway track.
  7. Well I'm fucked in this country then aren't I.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nah the last time I missed a days drinking was in December 2007. I smashed my back pissed and couldn't get out of bed.
  9. If Jarrod has his way, then yes!
  10. To prove myself I am currently pulling can after can of cheap beer out of a carrier bag whilst furiously masturbating to japanese women beating the shit out of very small men.
  11. Lightweight! You could have got a friend to set up a saline drip bag thingy filled with vodka and a tube to your gob. Phht! You just didn't think!
  12. Hmmm...maybe the challenge of binge drinking is no longer challenging? I recommend looking at spicing up your behaviour pattern. Try wrapping your can in a brown paper bag, sit on the patio with your dick out, piss stains all over the shop, remove your shoe/boot laces and throw insults at passing wildlife and become an alcowalt. Try it for a week and see how you feel.
  13. Why can`t you just go to your local pub like normal people? After a few hours you return home to a fridge full of nice cold beer which you had thoughtfully bunged in the day previously. What is so fucking hard?
  14. Sounds like you have a fridge full of cold beer. Whereabouts you live then? Just asking like.
  15. Are you lubing up the can properly? If you squat over it (being careful of the ring pull) it should go up, nay bother.