What the fnck is all the fuss about...?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozduke, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "The Mirror's photograph showed Miss Middleton, 25, walking to work, holding a cup and her car keys."

Is that it? Is that what we're moaning about??!
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Probably something about the photographer getting in her face - I'd be moaning too with all the poo this girl has to go through. I don't envy her.

As this is her first complaint, the photographer must have been acting like a prize arrse.
  3. The fuss is that the majority of dailies have said they won't use paperatzi taken picies of her, the scum at the Mirror wasn't one of them!
  4. I feel so sorry for Miss Middleton she as a right to privacy like everyone in the u.k.
  5. Perhaps the slug Morgan should be done for treason. Or have a public Clarkson V Morgan rumble at the Tower.
  6. My spider like senses are detecting a pentwyn creature.......

7. Unlike you Chubb/doctrine/yannie/lawstudent/warrant.

You should be put on public display having your anus probed by a bloke looking for your personality.

On thread.

Some proles in the media industry feel that she is 'public property' because of her choice of bloke. Editors should be called to account a tad more. This will not restrict the 'freedom of the press' but hopefully ensure 'News' is reported as opposed to the sort of fish wrapper bollox that passes as News by the tabloids.

These papers are in no small part responsible for why Britain is full of a bunch of fcukwits who think the latest celeb enema is more newsworthy than a young soldier lying dead in the middle of an Afghan field.
  8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Not the daft bitch again? :slow:

9. I couldnt possibly comment further otherwise I'll get banned. ;)
  10. She's going to really throw a wobbler when I sell those pics of her topless, snorting drugs then!
  11. the point is she doesn't need to be photographed going about her normal business - it is different if she is at an official royal occasion as William's girlfriend
  12. Seems she's been hassled quite unnecessarily, despite press promises they'd not use paparrazzi pics; and now she's made a complaint and already secured an apology even before the PCC inquiry is complete.

Good for her!
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Flashheart has got to the heart of the matter again. Well done Sir.

I could not give a flying fcuk about someone, famous or not, going to the fcuking shops. I don't want to read about people going about their daily lives in a completely ordinary fashion.

I want NEWS, I want to know INTERESTING things about the world and matters that affect me or my country.

If I had (and thank God I don't) some ignorant wnaker following me all over the place and photographing my every bowel movement, something bad would be sure to follow, and not to me.

If the poor girl decides to sign up to AQ, or join protests outside Faslane, then I want to know about it. If she buys Worbertons fcuking bread, I don't.

End of Rant.
  14. If it was a 36D she'd have something to complain about.
  15. RANT ON :!:

I'm with you two on this one - well said those men! Who the fcuk gives a t0ss about somebody walking down the road? I turned on SKY NEWS yesterday to update myself on our captives and instead I find some fcuking nonsense about a celebrity party with some tart called Colleen- SFW :?:

Good on young Middleton though for the complaint - she's got bigger balls than most of the fcukers who work on these papers. And I don't want to here about any personal failings she has unless it brings the Royal Family into disrepute. Nobody's perfect :D

RANT OFF :!: