What the feck is Arrse?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by five-minute-fagbreak, Jun 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not as bad as it sounds.
    Whilst wearing my new mr tatta head arrse lapel badge, a number of people have commented on how great it is (geezers) or cute (birds) or a bit of both :roll: I say " why thank you " when they reply " what is it" ?
    Now this is my predicament. do I reply that its an Army and ex army personel website, albeit with shed loads of civies on it, or is it a club of sorts? which I prefer, or a bunch of Cnuts bent on winding each other up?
    I could just say "mind yer own feckin business cnut" but that would be just rude.
    Your thoughts would be welcome :D

edited due to being a complete wank&r :oops:
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It's a tadpole!
  3. You could claim its the mascot of the 49 PARA's...which it sort of is.
  4. No it's not.
  5. The socially unacceptable alternative to work?
  6. yes it is
  7. I haven't been asked but depending on who was asking one answer would be "It's for an armed forces charity". Which in a way, it is.
  8. No it's not.
  9. waddya mean "ex-army"?!??!?!?!?
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

its a sex & drinking swingers club.
  11. "What is Arrse? A blend of age-ripened anecdotes, subtle bitching at superiors and colleagues and mysterious tales of drink, debauchery and perversion all folded into a framework of military professionalism never normally exhibited by the poster or behavioural templates seldom exhibited outside the Sex Offenders' Register of Pitcairn Island...that is Arrse..."

With apologies to that hairy, prune faced French bloke in the cointreau adverts...
  12. If you mean what I said, in fact the badge does raise money for an armed forces charity(Combat Stress) so if you re-read what I wrote it's correct. Clearly ARRSE itself isn't.
  13. I wasn't talking to you. I have a code of ethics which means I vomit whilst talking to civvies.
  14. Sorry sorted :oops: but you will be some day! :wink: