What the fcuk is up with fcuking ira supporters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scc970, Jul 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seeen some t0sser calling all Brit Army murderers, FFS I just don't get how anyone can still support thosecnuts.
    I was 13 when the cnuts blew me up at the ideal home exhibition, didn't get any injuries from it other than being trampled in the panic, but i'd already got a broken collar bone so it hurt like fcuk anyway.
    Just needed a fcuking good rant at the fcuking snot gobbling sh1t-stabbing cowardly cnuts
  2. Careful to avoid anything British on the youtube comments section then...
  3. Don't know why I bothered scrolling down, don't usually bother.
    Cracked open the beer and remembered the good times instead!
  4. A mate of mine was in Glasgow on Armed Forces Day when the IRA supporters turned up and started gobbing off. Apparently they were sent on their way after a heavy shoeing which the police were forced to stop.

What is it with terrorists and Glasgow? It's the one city in the world where you're just not going to get away with it.

5. Coming from just outside Glasgow I agree. You'll know that alot of un-educated fannies who support the "IRA" are infact Celtic fans of no Irish decent and are so quick to jump on the "GLASGOW Celtic is Irish" bandwagon. I hope some of those "IRA supporters" that got a kicking we're infact some of these fannies.