What the f*&! would Malcolm Tucker say?

In the DT OBE for The Thick of It writer: What the f*&! would Malcolm Tucker say?
Mr Campbell opened the hostilities with a comment on the social networking site Twitter, saying: “So @AIannucci OBE joins the Establishment he claims to deride. Malcolm Tucker and I do not approve of honours system.”

Mr Iannucci was quick to respond with an acerbic reference to Mr Campbell’s involvement in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, stating: “It’s probably more Establishment to order your army to march into other countries for no reason. Swings and roundabouts.”

Campbell went on to claim that he had turned down offers of a peerage twice, and told the political satirist that “three little letters can have more impact than you realise”.
That was too good for Mr Iannucci to resist.

“WMD”, he shot back, reminding Mr Campbell, and the pair’s legion of Twitter followers, of his role in compiling the so-called dodgy dossier of evidence that Saddam Hussain possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, which Mr Blair used to justify his overthrow.
And it goes on, how bizarre.

But just to answer the question, a quote from MT: "Oh...d'you know what. What's really fucking sad here is that I don't even have the energy to pretend I already knew. Which is for the best because I'm going to need all my fucking energy to fucking to rip all of your...bodies to bits with ma bare hands and sell off, yeah sell off your fucking flayed skin as a sleeping bag...to a fucking normal person!"