Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the f**k has happened to the Daleks?

You forgot Gold, as per the shortish lived TV21 boys comic of the 60's. Gave both the Mysterons and Captain Scarlet a bit of bother

NSP

LE
View attachment 531550
You just know that inside that shell there is a Dalek gangsta wannabe with his cap on backwards blasting out shite rap at volume 11.
Also, it will get pulled over by the cops because the tint is too dark.
Ah - that explains it. The exterminating cannon doesn't look right merely because it has been installed on its side.

They've turned into office water coolers. Here's one on its way to exterminate Boris Johnson (more power to its gunstick!)

View attachment 531475

Where's the sink plunger manipulator arm? And the decorative integral lighting feature strikes me as being superfluous and not in keeping with the sort of sustainability one expects in 2020. I hope there's a charging point in Downing Street. The eyestalk looks like a Maglite torch and the body styling has a very rough and ready modular look about it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody told me that Dalek production has been outsourced from the planet Skaro to the People's Republic of China.

I want Boris Johnson's last moments to be filled with fear and dread, not mild bemusement.

Who (Not the Docter)} gives a whatever.

pc flaps

War Hero
Supposedly the make up girls back in the 70s were told not to stand too close to the Daleks as several of the actors liked to goose them with the sink plunger.

Slime

LE
You forgot Gold, as per the shortish lived TV21 boys comic of the 60's. Gave both the Mysterons and Captain Scarlet a bit of bother

There was also a gold king Dalek in Terry Nation’s Dalek annuals.

They tried chevrons, badges and pips but had difficulty sewing them on.
You can always identify the one with 2 pips.

It's the one going the wrong way.

Surely a Pakistani dalek would be picking up under-age chavs in some shit-hole northern town?

Not back then.

It was the humour of Spike in the 1970's, and when them those ethnic Daleks from 'Stan were rare, and mainly of the educated variety, before the millions of uneducated then came.
Bringing their particular problems with them.
And thus causing us more than enough problems in our own country.

And in the criminal justice and prison system.
Just my thoughts though, nothing more.

Latest Threads