Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the f**k has happened to the Daleks?

DSJ

LE
They've turned into office water coolers. Here's one on its way to exterminate Boris Johnson (more power to its gunstick!)

View attachment 531475

Where's the sink plunger manipulator arm? And the decorative integral lighting feature strikes me as being superfluous and not in keeping with the sort of sustainability one expects in 2020. I hope there's a charging point in Downing Street. The eyestalk looks like a Maglite torch and the body styling has a very rough and ready modular look about it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody told me that Dalek production has been outsourced from the planet Skaro to the People's Republic of China.

I want Boris Johnson's last moments to be filled with fear and dread, not mild bemusement.

Since they now come fitted with those blue-hue fly attracting/killing lights one finds in kitchens, they could always diversify into catering & health and safety if the domination of galaxies fails.

RTU'd

War Hero
Deadly as a 6 yr old.
1608648460347.png

Then got to get close up with a cyberman
1608648698653.png

ECB6EB9E-C3C6-46AA-AC14-1FD5D211882B.png

You just know that inside that shell there is a Dalek gangsta wannabe with his cap on backwards blasting out shite rap at volume 11.
Also, it will get pulled over by the cops because the tint is too dark.

It'll be interesting to see what the Dalek gets to the police post at the end of the street. Will it call them 'plebs' for not opening the gates or will it just blast them all to glory?

They've turned into office water coolers. Here's one on its way to exterminate Boris Johnson (more power to its gunstick!)

View attachment 531475

Where's the sink plunger manipulator arm? And the decorative integral lighting feature strikes me as being superfluous and not in keeping with the sort of sustainability one expects in 2020. I hope there's a charging point in Downing Street. The eyestalk looks like a Maglite torch and the body styling has a very rough and ready modular look about it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody told me that Dalek production has been outsourced from the planet Skaro to the People's Republic of China.

I want Boris Johnson's last moments to be filled with fear and dread, not mild bemusement.
Just be thankful the light isn't in rainbow hues. They're bad enough on a normal day; just imagine what an 'offended SJW' dalek would be like.

View attachment 531475

That's Dingerr

These are the new, touchy feely Daleks who patrol around telling people to " Integrate!"

Since they now come fitted with those blue-hue fly attracting/killing lights one finds in kitchens, they could always diversify into catering & health and safety if the domination of galaxies fails.

Surely Rentokil outsourcing work to the Daleks would make sense

Something that has always bugged me is how do they go the toilet?
Also, do they have a BV installed?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't the Daleks have a heirarchy of turret colours? Black and red are the senior bods, with plain old white or grey as the footsoldiers.

Is it turrets up or turrets down?

Latest Threads