What the f*ck was I flossing?

Right, I need some help explaining this one. How the hell did a 15cm long piece of dental floss end up in my arrse with a (clean) few centimetres sticking out? Never mind how I found it, how the fuck did it get up there?

how drunk were you last night? The answer to this one could be related to your question.

FFS GM You know it wasn't me.

I would have used a horse hair flogger with dildo handle. :D

Did you get a ring dhobie from someone who was attempting oral hygiene before the drugs kicked in?

Maybe it was detcord. Even so, what on earth was it doing up your rusty sherrif's badge? This is a mystery that not even Poirot could solve methinks. Maybe someone thought you were talking out of your a*se, literally.

halo_jones said:
Alien abduction...................? just a thought?
What kind of experiment were they trying to do on the poor lad? These aliens are clearly a bunch of f*ckwitts.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
halo_jones said:
What kind of experiment were they trying to do on the poor lad? These aliens are clearly a bunch of f*ckwitts.

dont know whats worse that you think Art is a lad or that Aliens are F*ckwitts.....lol

where is scully when you need her

Theres only one answer to that! Mrs A was flossing her teeth when the urge to give her a good seeing to came upon you ... in the heat of passion Mrs A still had dental floss wrapped around her finger, the same finger she used to shove up your arrse whilst giving you BJ .... foreplay you can't beat it :wink:

halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
halo_jones said:

dont know whats worse that you think Art is a lad or that Aliens are F*ckwitts.....lol

where is scully when you need her
Who is this Blackrat? Clearly a supreme kind of f*ckwitt by all accounts.

justjane07 said:
Theres only one answer to that! Mrs A was flossing her teeth when the urge to give her a good seeing to came upon you ... in the heat of passion Mrs A still had dental floss wrapped around her finger, the same finger she used to shove up your arrse whilst giving you BJ .... foreplay you can't beat it :wink:
I think a huge majority of arrse males would probably be very interested to see Arty getting a BJ. Must be a really life like dildo to trick someone into thinking arty was a chap.

However, the chest hair, vindaloo breath and crew cut do nothing to feminise her..... 8O

flowers said:
justjane07 said:
I think a huge majority of arrse males would probably be very interested to see Arty getting a BJ. Must be a really life like dildo to trick someone into thinking arty was a chap.

However, the chest hair, vindaloo breath and crew cut do nothing to feminise her..... 8O
OMG ... Lmao, my mistake, vwery sorry about that, yep it would be very hard for Arty to be the recipient of a BJ ... well that throws a different light on the matter altogether .....

flowers said:
is it wrong that these are the very things that draw me to her .... or am i just spechulll.......... :flower:

Artemis -- face it, you are actually a Black Labrador aren't you?

So let me get this right, your a chick, you were flossing, the floss got stuck round something you had in your mouth then ended up your butt and Halo is still drawn to you!

Yes Halo you are speshul and obviously very forgiving/liberated!

Some bloke out there dejected that you don't even remember the experience? Nah lets be serious he stoved your back doors in so he's happy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 13
msr The Intelligence Cell 10
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8