What Squad were you?

#1
Nice simple question.

I was Squad 126, Ashford, Jun 90 - Feb 91.



Prepare for lots of sprog jokes from the old gits, and XIV and XXXII jokes from the young guns :)
 
#2
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Nice simple question.

I was Squad 126, Ashford, Jun 90 - Feb 91.



Prepare for lots of sprog jokes from the old gits, and XIV and XXXII jokes from the young guns :)
I have remembered. I was a grumpy transferee on Squad 122.
 
#3
transfered into 89
 
#4
Glad_its_all_over said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Nice simple question.

I was Squad 126, Ashford, Jun 90 - Feb 91.



Prepare for lots of sprog jokes from the old gits, and XIV and XXXII jokes from the young guns :)
I have remembered. I was a grumpy transferee on Squad 122.

youve gotta be kidding me!!! thought you were WAY older than that!!! i figured you were like squad 80 or 90 :)

or were you in the original 122... before it got all the way round to squad 999 in about 1965, and reset the counter back to zero?

:)
 
#5
cheeky young whipper snappers
 
#7
:(
 
#8
sorry. im 33 and joined in 90. so you must be...

(removes shoes and socks)....

erm....

nope, can't even do the maths for that one old chap!!!
 
#10
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Glad_its_all_over said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Nice simple question.

I was Squad 126, Ashford, Jun 90 - Feb 91.



Prepare for lots of sprog jokes from the old gits, and XIV and XXXII jokes from the young guns :)
I have remembered. I was a grumpy transferee on Squad 122.

youve gotta be kidding me!!! thought you were WAY older than that!!! i figured you were like squad 80 or 90 :)

or were you in the original 122... before it got all the way round to squad 999 in about 1965, and reset the counter back to zero?

:)
Well, I had 11-and-a-bit years' service and had been in the Mess for a while when I transferred...
 
#13
45..joined up originally in '78

For those not so bright...this does not refer to the Squad number in which i joined. See previous post on this thread!
 
#15
123

Nice n easy for the young eye_spy to remember.

Must have thought I needed it as they posted me to 123 as well, straight out of training.
 
#16
eye_spy said:
123

Nice n easy for the young eye_spy to remember.

Must have thought I needed it as they posted me to 123 as well, straight out of training.
On that basis good job you were not in squad 89 :wink:
 
#17
:lol:

Fair one


Good job there wasn´t a sqaud IDM also! :?
 
#20
whiskeybreath... WHISKEYBREATH!!!

HELLO?!? DO YOU WANT US TO CHANGE YOUR BAG? ;) YES THAT'S A VERY NICE CARDIGAN!!! MMMMM!!!

WE SAID WHAT SQUAD WERE YOU??!
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top