What Squad were you?

Nice simple question.

I was Squad 126, Ashford, Jun 90 - Feb 91.

Prepare for lots of sprog jokes from the old gits, and XIV and XXXII jokes from the young guns :)

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Nice simple question.

Prepare for lots of sprog jokes from the old gits, and XIV and XXXII jokes from the young guns :)
I have remembered. I was a grumpy transferee on Squad 122.

transfered into 89

Glad_its_all_over said:
Nice simple question.

youve gotta be kidding me!!! thought you were WAY older than that!!! i figured you were like squad 80 or 90 :)

or were you in the original 122... before it got all the way round to squad 999 in about 1965, and reset the counter back to zero?

:)

cheeky young whipper snappers

:(

sorry. im 33 and joined in 90. so you must be...

(removes shoes and socks)....

erm....

nope, can't even do the maths for that one old chap!!!

Glad_its_all_over said:
Nice simple question.

youve gotta be kidding me!!! thought you were WAY older than that!!! i figured you were like squad 80 or 90 :)

or were you in the original 122... before it got all the way round to squad 999 in about 1965, and reset the counter back to zero?

:)
Well, I had 11-and-a-bit years' service and had been in the Mess for a while when I transferred...

45..joined up originally in '78

For those not so bright...this does not refer to the Squad number in which i joined. See previous post on this thread!

Nice n easy for the young eye_spy to remember.

Must have thought I needed it as they posted me to 123 as well, straight out of training.

eye_spy said:

Nice n easy for the young eye_spy to remember.

Must have thought I needed it as they posted me to 123 as well, straight out of training.
On that basis good job you were not in squad 89 :wink:

:lol:

Fair one

Good job there wasn´t a sqaud IDM also! :?

whiskeybreath... WHISKEYBREATH!!!

HELLO?!? DO YOU WANT US TO CHANGE YOUR BAG? ;) YES THAT'S A VERY NICE CARDIGAN!!! MMMMM!!!

WE SAID WHAT SQUAD WERE YOU??!