WHAT SIZE ??

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by SAS_RAT, Mar 22, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How come when ever i go in to the QM's to exchange some kit they have never got the right size !!

Its either to big in the seat, Arms are to long or chest to big etc.

Which fools make this kit ? have the never seen a normal person before ? Its only the ladies that need a big arse in the trousers and the PTI's that want to talk about who wears the biggest chest size !!!

SORT IT OUT !!!!!!!!!

2. Ive seen plenty of men that need their trousers big in the arse,and its the majority of men that needs bigger sized shirts,so they can fit their guts into them!!!!.I agree with you that the sizing is sometimes odd,but they cant make it to everyones requirements or they'd have to make them for each individuals needs. ::)

3. remember one size fits all from the smallest Ghurka to the Tallest Guardsman
    ( SHRINK IN THE WASH ) ???

4. SEEN MORE WOMAN THAT NEED IT BIG IN THE A R SE ( NOT MEANT THAT WAY.
    & AS FOR GUTS WELL NEED I SAY MORE  :-X

5. Yes but some of us are'nt like that Chalky...Must admit, never had a problem with the kit thing -  :D

6. I'm not very chunky and the kit never seems to fit right no matter how many sizes i buy of the shirt, trousers are fine but shirt just looks silly unless in short sleeve order.

7. Dont worry you will grow in to it! or!!? you will fit in to it in time you fat knacker! i thought that was the norm!!

8. April 2002 - December 2010 - Thread revival record? :)