WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by goatbagthedruid, Jul 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Title answers any questions; please vote accordingly and add comment if necessary.

I should be doing presentaions and sorting out last minute paperwork, but hey, I've not got a life so it doesn't matter!

Many thanks

GBTD

:D

2. I should be drinking, then sleeping.

Instead I am stagging on. Oh the joy!

3. i should be doing my tax returns, packing and sorting out my stuff to move out of London in 2 weeks but i haven't even started yet, and now that we have arrsonia iam on here for even longer. :wink:

4. I should be working (in a sales office) but as we aren't particularly busy, the boss is away and we are about to be taken over anyway, what the feck, I'm "staggin on" here.

5. Writing up my dissertation, and it's not going well!

Curse Arrseonia :lol: :lol:

6. I was just looking for "throwing yourself around your room" as an option and couldn't find it. What is going on?

7. You can vote for "other" and add your disgusting comment - ergh, can't get the image out of my head!!

8. i should be revising for my advanced maths exam in the morning

9. Then revise in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy ARRSE. Easy!

10. Should be having a Sunday dinner! But couldn't be arsed to make the bastard so bacon butties!

11. I should be putting sunday dinner on. Making lunch, controlling the kids, looking after the crip.

BUT no I'm reading posts, keeping one eye on arsseonia!! :oops:

12. drinking lots of vodka! instead i am working, stone cold sober with a raging hangover! bonus

13. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

well, having posted them my Mod F 90 on Saturday, I should be phoning Parcelforce to come and collect the alleged £500 worth of kit I spent some time digging out of the attic and various cupboards at the weekend, in response to a terse threatening letter from QM 5 Trg regt......

Tell you what RQ, you can have my helmet and rezzy, mess tins, 3 brown Tees and used sweat rags back in return for my OP TELIC MEDAL..........

( but not the PT shorts 'cos they fell apart after my third marathon....and WTF is 7340-99-1274265 Fork, table anyway ??? )

Lee Shaver

14. should be getting very drunk instead of reading shite on here posted by people like gtd who always says he has things better to do,but i do not think he has,he lies like a cheap naafi watch methinks

15. I should be doing the hosue work, and I've got 10 mins to do it all before the missus gets home.

Bugger.